PDA

View Full Version : Possible trade complete kart operation for car

dirtracer10
03-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Just testing waters to see what's out there.I have a complete karting operation,this not junk stuff here,top notch stuff you could compete for wins anywhere in the country. May be willing to trade for roller with cheaper older open trailer just trying to see what's out there.
I have a 6x12 enclosed trailer
2012 Phantom Triton elite edition,good body,tach,1 race on new axle and both front spindles,was just powdercoated white,1 race on that also.
2 flathead engines,1 getting rebuilt right now
2 clone engines
Both flatheads and newer clone built by Waller Racing Traer Ia
Have new still in box they came in 8 rs maxxis,4 lr's,new never mounted.
scales,stand,accu-toe,digital cas/cam guage,2 clutches 1 fresh just rebuilt,have 3 sets of good burris,many others also,bunch of maxxis,bunch of wheels,kart stand you pull,hot box,bead breaker/dismounter,all filters sponges an outwears,many qts of tire prep,all drivers for clutches,excel rear gears,tire refinisher I made
Just quick adding up what I have,just average priced to sell,not highballing,I've come up with about $10'000 and I'm sure there are many things I forgot.
There is absolutely everything needed to race,was gearing up for big race in april and kid says he's done,I'm too big for karts,so looking to get back into cars myself.
Located in Peoria Il area
(309)208-5187