PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to a nice run and positive 2013 Season Opener for Jill George!

ImSexyAndIknowIt
03-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Jill George won the 2nd B main at East Alabama Motor Speedway Saturday night, which was her first race of 2013. Jill qualified 10th out of 31 entered Late Models in the 2 lap qualifying, which locked in the top 8 to the A main on time, so no heats, but 2 B mains. Jill won by a big margin, lapping 4 cars in the 12 lap B main. She had a great run going in the A main as well, running 8th with 10 laps to go when an oil line blew, causing her night to come to an end. Jonathan Davenport won with Clint Smith finishing second....full results at:
http://www.sasdirt.com/results/2013/news

I'm so proud to see you back, Jill! You have had to deal with things the last few years that no one should have to go through... You are a remarkable person when you can survive all of what you've had to, and "like salt to the wound," listen to people speak so badly about you, when if they knew the real truth of what you've gone through, they'd never forgive themselves for what they've said or written about you! You are a Rock, girl and people should use you as an example for living their own lives ...You are the only person I know that would risk your own life to save your greatest enemy. And through all the hell the users and abusers have put you through, and the unspeakable things they did to you, they could not steal that smile of yours away. You have an amazing way of forgiving and continue to only see the good in people. I don't know what else to say, but I'm proud to call you my friend and thank God for watching over you! Keep on smiling because the best is yet to come for you, my Dear!
This Reebok quote reminds me of Jill:

LIVE WITH FIRE is a rallying cry to live life to the fullest. It's not enough to just walk through life; you should live your life with passion, intent and purpose. When you do, your whole life will ignite and in turn, you will ignite the lives of people around you. At Reebok, we are uniquely positioned to spark your potential, and then to be the partner that shares your passion. We don't believe exercise or creative expression is about the 'glory,' but rather the means by which people can reveal better versions of themselves. We are a community of like-minded people, who don't just encourage people to move for the sake of movement; we believe movement is the path to becoming physically, mentally and socially stronger. And we believe this path we are on will grow, like a fire, and influence those around us, making them stronger too.

Standtall and rise to the top, Jill....I believe it is your time to shine! You go girl! Good Luck in your 2013 Race Season and life itself, welcome back and I look forward to seeing you on the race track again soon!! Congratulations for a great run Saturday night!

Sonsa
03-18-2013, 09:04 PM
So proud of you Jill, Awesome run, many more to come..... BHAK

JustTheFacts
03-19-2013, 12:27 AM
It was great to hear of your run Saturday night, Jill. I found out you didn't just come up with a solid run or two but you dominated the 2nd B Main, winning by 20 car lengths.. holy chit girl. And I heard you were headed for a top 5 finish in the Feature before mechanical problems knocked you out. Fantastic job!

I always knew that given the proper support you could drive your ass off....well done! It's the beginning of an outstanding season so drive fast, be safe and be very proud of yourself... you've earned it. A lot of us out here are very proud of you too.

kgpick
03-19-2013, 09:45 PM
I had to ask a friend who that 22 car was because We couldn't hear the announcer very well. Is that Jill George running so strong? Great to see you run so strong and there was another young lady that won the bomber race too. Good luck to you this year and I hope to see you race some more.

Barbecueboy
03-19-2013, 10:01 PM
She's doing what she loves........she works hard at it..........and she is hotter than a ten dollar Rolex in that racing suit!!I hope they have some more good runs this year............

fireman15
03-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Jill George won the 2nd B main at East Alabama Motor Speedway Saturday night, which was her first race of 2013. Jill qualified 10th out of 31 entered Late Models in the 2 lap qualifying, which locked in the top 8 to the A main on time, so no heats, but 2 B mains. Jill won by a big margin, lapping 4 cars in the 12 lap B main. She had a great run going in the A main as well, running 8th with 10 laps to go when an oil line blew, causing her night to come to an end. Jonathan Davenport won with Clint Smith finishing second....full results at:
http://www.sasdirt.com/results/2013/news

I'm so proud to see you back, Jill! You have had to deal with things the last few years that no one should have to go through... You are a remarkable person when you can survive all of what you've had to, and "like salt to the wound," listen to people speak so badly about you, when if they knew the real truth of what you've gone through, they'd never forgive themselves for what they've said or written about you! You are a Rock, girl and people should use you as an example for living their own lives ...You are the only person I know that would risk your own life to save your greatest enemy. And through all the hell the users and abusers have put you through, and the unspeakable things they did to you, they could not steal that smile of yours away. You have an amazing way of forgiving and continue to only see the good in people. I don't know what else to say, but I'm proud to call you my friend and thank God for watching over you! Keep on smiling because the best is yet to come for you, my Dear!
This Reebok quote reminds me of Jill:

LIVE WITH FIRE is a rallying cry to live life to the fullest. It's not enough to just walk through life; you should live your life with passion, intent and purpose. When you do, your whole life will ignite and in turn, you will ignite the lives of people around you. At Reebok, we are uniquely positioned to spark your potential, and then to be the partner that shares your passion. We don't believe exercise or creative expression is about the 'glory,' but rather the means by which people can reveal better versions of themselves. We are a community of like-minded people, who don't just encourage people to move for the sake of movement; we believe movement is the path to becoming physically, mentally and socially stronger. And we believe this path we are on will grow, like a fire, and influence those around us, making them stronger too.

Standtall and rise to the top, Jill....I believe it is your time to shine! You go girl! Good Luck in your 2013 Race Season and life itself, welcome back and I look forward to seeing you on the race track again soon!! Congratulations for a great run Saturday night!

What happened to her?????