PDA

View Full Version : Berts, Winters 60", Bert/Brinn bells, 9" gears, tons more

stunner
03-26-2013, 12:03 PM
As per usual,everything I sell has been inspected and is guaranteed as described. Please read the ad as it will save us both time. I move parts fast and I have started ebaying alot of the list so if your interested call quick. Prices are starting points and I do deal depending on the item and amount of items you purchase!

2 Bert Ballspline trans. Both have just been gone threw. They both have the updated rear seal with external grease zerks. These are guaranteed bolt-in ready. One is magnesium $1250 and other is aluminum $1150 MAGNESIUM ONE IS ON EBAY

2 Bert aluminum trans. One is fresh with new seals and gaskets. . All cleaned and guaranteed bolt in ready. $900 other has just been removed from running car with 15 nights on it since fresh. It has been cleaned but not gone threw yet. Will take $775 THIS ONE IS ON EBAY

1-Bert aluminum bell with 2 piece coupler with rear drive. Excellent condition $400

2-Brinn magnesium bells with 1 piece couplers for rear drive. Very nice used bells $375ea ONE IS ON EBAY

Winters quickchange for sale. 60" centered rearend with steel tubes and grand national 2.5" snouts. Its a 4.86 ring and pinion. Its in excellent used condition. Nothing is cracked or broken. No axles or hubs included but I will sell buyer new at my dealer cost with purchase of rearend if needed. Will ship anywhere as I have a freight account. I will take $950obo

Gaerte 750 alky carb. Nice used carb. Has sat the last year and could use as is or put new gaskets in if buyer chooses. Its serial #1030. Asking $325 ON EBAY

BLP belt drive fuel pump. Pump look like new. Its just been gone threw and ready to go. Complete with mount, belt crank mandrel and pulleys. $600+ new asking $375 ON EBAY

Wilwood reverse mount pedal assembly with CNC masters. Just removed from a running car. All in good shape. $215 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

Wilwood reverse mount pedal assembly. These look like they are almost new. No masters included. Everything is in excellent shape. Asking $135 ON EBAY NOW

9" gears
4.86 with mini spool $275 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY
5.14 with mini spool. $275 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY
5.29 with mini spool $275
5.43 with alum full spool $325 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY
5.67 with full spool $350
5.83 full spool $350

6.33 mini spool$275

New 5.29 ring and pinion. Box is open but its never been installed. Bought to install for customer and they changed mind on ratio. Been sitting in shop in box since. $165 new asking $115 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

Like new set of used JE pistons for 430. These have 7 dyno pulls on them and thats it. Cam broke on dyno and the combination was changed prior to going back together. They are for use with a 6" rod and 4" stroke crank. Over $800 new asking $400 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

Moroso alum valve covers. Great used shape. $150 new asking $75

Set of Comp Cams stainless roller rockers. The Intakes are 1.6 and the exhaust are 1.5. Excellent used condition. Asking $225

9 Crower 1.6 stainless roller rockers. 7 are brand new in boxes. 2 are slightly used. Ordered a set of 8 to replace and only ever used the one and carried rest as spares. Asking $150

NEW Cat 1.6 stainless rockers for 7/16 studs. These are new in the box. Asking $135 ON EBAY

Bowtie GM cast iron "marine" high rise intake. Excellent used condition. Asking $150 ON EBAY NOW

2 pair of OEM 68-72 Chevelle lowers. These are straight off the stub and never raced. Asking $175per pair for the lowers

2 like new silver Bassett 15x8 4.5" backspacing wheels. These both are in next to new condition and one has never been raced. $65ea new asking $65 for the pair GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

BSB brake floater for LR. It used but in good shape. Asking $75

BSB slotted j-bar/panhard frame mount. This is the 2 sided mount. Left side has a slight tweak but will not effect performance or integrity. $40

used Bilstein, QA1 shocks. ALL SHOCKS WILL BE EBAYED OVER NEXT FEW WEEKS

Bilstein SZ (large body)
7" 4555 shaft looks tweaked no heim $25

Bilstein SG (small yellow body) $30ea

QA1 21 series (gas charged black body)
2173-5 has bent shaft $25
2175 good shock $50

Afco coilover kit $35 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

2 Sweet P/S pump head mounts. Part # 30030 Used alum mounts in good shape asking $25 ea ON EBAY NOW

17" Sweet aluminum steering wheels. Good used condition. $90ea new asking $45 ON EBAY NOW

1 used Winters 5x5 grand national style rotor. comes with the bearring kit and rotor. Good used shape $75 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

Tilton GM 153 tooth Magnesium bellhousing. Its just the bell. $125 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

GM cast bellhousing. It has cracked and been repaired at one time and ran with no further issue since. It is IMCA legal as it is a steel bell. $75 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

used steel j-bars. Good used shape $40-65ea MOST ON EBAY NOW

Newer pullbar off a Shaw with Hypercoil progressive spring. Asking $125

1 Mike Harris Pullbar with spring with biscuit. $85 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

NEW "diamond" tire grinding discs. Asking $25 ea ON EBAY NOW

New blue neck collar. Its the foam style with blue cover. Never out of plastic $20 ON EBAY

Falcon coupler for sbc. Asking $55

4 used air cleaner assemblies. Comes with top bottom and the outer filter. One has a k&n filter as well. First come first serve. $20ea

used throttle pedals. $10ea

2 used 1/2" sure seal for air cleaner bases. $5 ea

Tons of Aeroquip lines and fittings in sizes -4 to -20. Would prefer to sell in large quanities. Pm or call for your needs. I have alot and usualyy charge 35% of new STARTING THESE ON EBAY THIS WEEK

Guys I been doing this along time and watch the market close. My prices are right inline with where they need to be for what your getting. I take and prefer Paypal and ship most everything threw UPS or USPS. I ship to Australia, Canada and other countries frequently as well. I am going to be adding many items over the next month so check back often.

SERIOUS Calls only!! For questions on inventory please text 815-990-8865

stunner
03-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Auctions are live. This stuff is going to sell. Don't miss out. 99 cent starting bids and no reserves

dirt0
03-30-2013, 10:39 PM
can you text me item number for the gm bellhousing after you list it on Ebay, Thanks Clint 920-360-2033