PDA

View Full Version : Car Numbers

hpmaster
03-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Never put much thought into this but a friend asked me and I thought I would toss this out. Is it proper in short track racing for the driver to keep using his same number on a car he drives for his career or is ok for the owner of the car to pick the number to use on his car no mater who drives it? What is your opinion?

lovinlatemodels
03-31-2013, 11:26 AM
I put it in the hands of the guy that pays the bills it's just a number. A driver don't care what number is on the car as long as they get to the checker flag first. JMO

i like racing
03-31-2013, 03:12 PM
i've seen it both ways. i've seen drivers drive for someone and use the same number they always have and i've seen drivers drive for someone and use the number that the owner chooses. just depends on the agreement the two have.

Whatsup
04-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Driver can't see the number from where he sits.

powerslide
04-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Driver can't see the number from where he sits.

You should run for president!!!

merc123
04-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Always said it like this. If you want to pay for it, I'll put it on it and I don't care what it is. Until then it's my choice. My number has sentimental meaning to it, but if someone wants to put me in their car or wants to wrap mine the number choice is up to them if they don't like my number.