PDA

View Full Version : Season starts for CDM Weekly LM's at 2 tracks

CLMA Promotions
04-01-2013, 10:40 AM
In less then one week the 2013 season will be getting under way for two tracks that will be running Championship Dirt Motorsports Weekly Late Model races this year.

On Saturday, April 6th the CDM New Mexico Late Models will be hitting the track at Southern New Mexico Speedway in LasCruces, NM. This will be the first of 8 CDM New Mexico Late Model races that will be held at Southern New Mexico Speedway in 2013. There will also be 2 CDM Super Late Model Southern Series races at this track in 2013. The Saturday, April 6th race will pay $400 to win and $50 to start. This race will be a CDM Late Model State and National points race. Races will start at 7:45pm

On Sunday, April 7th the CDM Colorado Late Models will be getting their 2013 season under way at I-76 Speedway in Ft. Morgan, CO. This will be the first of 10 CDM Colorado Late Model races that will be held at I-76 Speedway in 2013. The Sunday, April 7th race will pay $400 to win and $50 to start. This race will be a CDM Late Model State and National Points race. Races will start at 1:00pm.

For more information go to the following web sites:
www.championshipdirtmotorsports.com
www.snmspeedway.com
www.i-76speedway.com