PDA

View Full Version : Berts, bells, Winters and more

stunner
04-08-2013, 09:25 PM
As per usual,everything I sell has been inspected and is guaranteed as described. Please read the ad as it will save us both time. I move parts fast and am going to start ebaying alot of this list so if your interested call quick. Prices are starting points and I do deal depending on the item and amount of items you purchase! PLEASE DONT TEXT OR CALL ASKING "WHAT MY BOTTOM DOLLAR IS". Everything is priced. If you dont like my asking price make an offer! I am liquidating this stuff as I have a huge lot of new stuff coming in.

SCP 4 stage pump with rear mounted KSE tandem fuel and power steering pump. Rectangular tank with built-in oberg and vent. Pumps have been gone threw and in good shape. No lines included with this deal. $650 FOR PUMP $200 FOR TANK,

Complete Winters magnesium quickchange out of a Mastersbilt. Its hub to hub. Includes axles, Wilwood 8 bolt hubs, driveflanges, pinion mount, liftarm. It is a 4.86 ring and pinion and the new ring and pinion have just over 30 nights on them. Birdcages are a set of older Mars bearring cages. Aluminum tubes. Its guaranteed good and ready to bolt in. Asking $850. Can pallet and ship anywhere in US. MAKE AN OFFER

39.25" Quarter Master aluminum driveshaft. Shaft is in excellent used condition. It only has 3 nights on it since it was sent in to be rebuilt (new u-joints and balanced) at Quarter Master. It does have yoke. Asking $165

Like new set of used JE pistons for 430. These have 7 dyno pulls on them and thats it. Cam broke on dyno and the combination was changed prior to going back together. They are for use with a 6" rod and 4" stroke crank. Over $800 new asking $400 GOING ON EBAY SUNDAY

All items have been inspected and any imperfections have been listed. 815-990-8865

stunner
04-15-2013, 08:54 AM
Sold a bunch. I am dealing