PDA

View Full Version : Chassis info

claymac21
04-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Im looking at buying a SCS chassis imca stock car, browsing thru the internet i havent been able to find much information on them, but i have scene a few others for sale, just wondering if anyone has any info on them good, bad, specs anything would be helpfulThanks Clay

MM90
04-15-2013, 07:50 AM
SCS has been around forever, they may not be the latest trick chassis but are reliable. As far as I know they don't have a website or facebook page. And I don't have a phone number either. I wouldn't be afraid to own one.

RACEMAN
04-17-2013, 02:17 PM
SCS has been around forever, they may not be the latest trick chassis but are reliable. As far as I know they don't have a website or facebook page. And I don't have a phone number either. I wouldn't be afraid to own one.

Is it SCS or CSC that you're thinking of. If it's CSC then here's the site. https://www.cscracing.com/

SRXSRULE
04-17-2013, 08:33 PM
SCS Fabrication. Ankeny IA 515) 965-0767

Quality built race cars that they have been building for years. Primary buisness now is building rear end housings and gear sets for hobbys,stock, mods and street rods.

They can still answer any questions for you and also provide replacement parts. Eric

claymac21
04-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys im going to give them a call next week and get some specs before i go look at it

powerball
05-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks guys im going to give them a call next week and get some specs before i go look at it

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....