PDA

View Full Version : Rock bottom cash prices on 2 Pro Powers. I want them gone

stunner
05-01-2013, 02:58 PM
I have both of the following motors I want to move. I have them listed seperately below for individual pricing. I will package everything below (both motors, both sets headers, 1 dry sump) and sell it all for $24500. This price is ONLY for a package deal.

390 Pro Power. Dart aluminum block, Dart 16* aluminum heads, Bryant crank and Dyers rods, Pro Power custom pistons and cam. Motor only has Knoxville Nationals and one night at local track on it since fresh. Intake to oil pan with pulleys, billet fuel pump, MSD distributor with crank trigger. Drop in and run $14500

418 Pro Power Dart aluminum block, Dart 15* aluminum heads, Callies crank and Dyers rods, Pro Power custom pistons and cam. Intake to oil pan with pulleys, billet fuel pump, MSD distributor with crank trigger. Motor has 650-700 laps on it since fresh. Bill at Pro Power said its half way to a freshening. Needs to have a new balancer shell installed (mud stuck in crank trigger and scraped the timing marks off). $10500

Peterson 4 stage drysump system. All lines, tank with built-in Oberg, remote filter mount $1250 set

2 pair Stiles stainless tri-y headers for $850ea pair

Engines prices are absolute minimums so dont call with offers or asking "bottom dollar". Prices are set and I am not lowering any further. No trades at these prices! CASH ONLY if you dont have it dont call 815-990-8865

stunner
05-05-2013, 12:12 PM
I dropped package deal price $2000. Now $24,500 for 2 Motors, 2 sets of headers and 1 drysump system. I want these gone this week!

stunner
05-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Lets go guys these things belong in race cars and helping your team win not sitting in my shop. Lets get serious on these. Cant build an IMCA motor for these prices let alone an all aluminum Pro Power. Time to buy.

stunner
05-10-2013, 08:09 AM
418 is sold pending payment. Lets deal on 390