PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Mastersbuilt complete Roller with new white body 3500 obo MUST GO

mxquadrider2
05-08-2013, 03:49 PM
For Sale: 2002 Masterbuilt Smackdown Roller

Car is very nice, and would make a great starter car or a good car for a seasoned drivier, was a former Billy Drake car I was told.
New body with Cadillac nose, has fiberglass roof
Complete roller has all good equipment on it such as outpace bars, low friction balljoints, Sweet rack and servo, includes a powersteering pump and lines, for shocks it has 3 Carreras and 2 pros on it, new wildwood clutch pedal setup, comes with MSD, Vtach, Seat, steering wheels, Car is a complete roller, just drop in motor/tranny and driveshaft and go racing. Car comes with 8 wheels total, 4 on the car and 4 spares, 2 beadlocks total, I have 9 springs, 10 spare shocks and some spare bars with heims and balljoints that will all be included, 1 upper, 1 outpace 2 piece lower, 3 strut bars, The sides and nose are off the car right now (but ready to go back on) because I went over the whole car and checked everything out over the winter to make sure it was all good to go, The rearend was just gone through too. Bought car to get into racing but am building a house and could really just use the cash now. Price is OBO dont be afraid to make an offer. I also have a set of Beyea Headers that I will sell with the car for 4000.00 for everything including the headers or will just sell the headers seperately for 500.

Car is located in Shirleysburg, PA Area Contact 814-251-4125 for more info or pics

mxquadrider2
05-09-2013, 01:01 PM
take it to the top