PDA

View Full Version : DirtonDirt.com to Give Top Appalachain Mtn. Speedweek Heat Winner $500

prodirtcar32
05-09-2013, 06:14 PM
May 9, 2013

DirtonDirt.com to provide the top Appalachian Mountain Speedweek heat race winner with $500 in cash…

Bloomington, Illinois based DirtonDirt.com and the Appalachian Mountain Speedweek presented by Harbaugh Amusement Machine have joined forces to put some extra cash in the pocket of the top heat race winner during the 5th Annual Speedweek, set to take place May 31st thru June 5th. The driver who accumulates the most heat race wins during the popular Mid-Atlantic miniseries will take home an extra $500 courtesy of DirtonDirt.com. If at the end of the six races there is no clear-cut champion the money will be divided evenly among the drivers that are tied for the most heat race wins.

“Michael (Rigsby) called me this week and asked what they could do to help” said series co-founder Kurt Smith. “To be honest, I was a little humbled to think they wanted to be a part of our little series out here. I have subscribed to DirtonDirt.com for awhile now and I am not sure what I would do without it. I use their app on my phone 3 or 4 times a day to keep up with what is happening in our sport. During speedweek we will have information on how to subscribe to the site but why wait. It only takes about 60 seconds to sign-up on line and instantly you have the whole sport at your finger tips. I am very excited to have Michael and his staff on board as our heat race sponsor. It is because of great companies like DirtonDirt.com that we can put on a week of great racing” added Smith.

The subscription based DirtonDirt.com founded by Michael Rigsby is the ultimate social and informational site for anything and all things that pertain to the sport of Dirt Late Model Racing. The site covers the sport on a weekly basis from the crown jewel races right down to your areas weekly show. Surrounded by the nation’s best writers, videographers and photographers, Michael and his staff have built the foundation that will supply the information for the sport for decades to come.

You can keep up with all of the Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Presented by Harbaugh Amusement Machine news at the Speedweek’s official home on the web: http://www.lmspeedweek.com.

2013 Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Sponsors:
Harbaugh Amusement Machine, Inc., American Racer (Lias Tire), Booze Brothers Performance, DirtonDirt.com, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Gunter’s Honey, K.R.S. Graphics, Mastersbilt by Huey, Millers Racing Parts, Rocket Chassis, Schaeffer Oil, Sign Design-Bill Funk/Crow Design, & WRT Speedwerx.

2013 Speedweek Schedule:
May 31st - Potomac Speedway $5,000 to win
June 1st - Hagerstown Speedway $5,000 to win
June 2nd - Winchester Speedway $5,000 to win
June 3rd - Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex $5,000 to win
June 4th - Port Royal Speedway $5,000 to win
June 5th - Lincoln Speedway Grinestaff Memorial $7,000 to win

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media

VanCrum
05-09-2013, 11:23 PM
that awesome to listen up. its not a bad idea to go through this competition