PDA

View Full Version : 2 sets Dart steel heads, Comp Cams rockers and more misc engine parts

stunner
05-13-2013, 03:25 PM
I have all the following for sale

2 Dart Iron Eagle 64cc steel heads with 230cc runners. The heads only have 12 nights since new. One head is either junk or will need extensive repair due to valve breaking. I can send pics for serious buyers. All springs, locks, retainers, valves, guideplates, and rocker studs included. First $350

Set of Dart Iron Eagle 64cc steel heads with 215cc runners. These have just been crack checked at a local machine shop and I have paper work for being crack free. They include the springs, locks, retainers, valves, guideplates and studs. I did not have them valve jobbed as I am leaving that up to buyer to decide if they feel they need to be. Heads are assembled. $700 obo

complete set of 8 Kryptonite 6.00" large journal sbc rods. I got them in a team buyout and dont know the history but they appear to be damage free. $285

2 sets of Comp cams stainless rockers for sbc. Intakes are 1.6 and exhaust are 1.5 on both sets. Asking $165 a set

Scorpion alum body roller rockers. These are also 1.6 intake and 1.5 exhaust. Have 4 nights on them since brand new $85

ATI sbc super dampner. Its in good used condition. $125

Comp cams sbc stud girdle with poly locks $50

Arp head bolt set $25

Manley head bolt set $15

Black tin valve covers $15

New Chrome tin valve covers $20

More to come. 815-990-8865

stunner
05-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Make me offers guys I will deal on these items.