PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Rocket by Ruhlman Modified Roller For Sale

bigc
05-28-2013, 06:35 PM
2009 Rocket by Ruhlman roller for sale. Ruhlman chassis# and Rocket Chassis # available upon request. Car was originally built and assembled by Ruhlman. Deck and body redesigned last year by CRD Race Bodies to make it USRA legal. Body currently USRA/IMCA/UMP legal (all it needs is a spoiler). Redesigned front and rear bumpers (will come with spares). Fast straight car. Feature winner.

Tracks in my area switched to IMCA sanction, so I need to get something else. I am currently racing the car but would sell immediately for the right buyer.

- 2" main rails, Metric Clip, Ruhlman tubular lowers, Jaz 26-gal fuel cell w cage, Bilstein shocks, Hypercoil springs, Winters q/c with Winters hubs, Ruhlman Bearing Cages, Rocket lift-arm, complete 5th coil setup, 6th-chain/rubber setup from Ruhlman, MSD 6al w/Blaster2 Coil (set up for dual ignition; can put 2nd ignition back in for right deal), Quickcar gauges and wiring harness w/GM connectors, Tel-Tach digital tach, Sweet 12:1 box w/2:1 quickner, Sweet Collapsible Steering shaft, Coleman Roller Throttle Pedal, Wilwood m/c's and pedals, Quickcar battery cable kit, Afco Radiator, have Wilwood electric RF shutoff for it (not installed), lightweight steel lugnuts, steel driveshaft with long yoke, All-Star full window net, etc... all top of the line parts. All heims were replaced in Jan of 2013. Also have spare bumpers, doorbars/triangles, and spare nose that will all go with the car.

- Car will come minus engine, trans/bell/starter, battery, and seat/belts. Could come with std port chevy headers and Aero wheels w/tires for the right deal. Can put new sides on for the right deal. Setup/info sheets to go with car.

Car is located in Albany, OR.

Serious inqueries only please. Email to craigscassell@gmail.com

Price: $10,000 obo. Serious offers will be considered

Willing to trade for IMCA legal Shaw Modified (or one with a q/c) of equal or newer year, or possibly a different brand depending on what. I love this car and don't want to sell it, but with our rules change its in my best interest to.

bigc
06-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Great car. Still for sale.