PDA

View Full Version : turn key ump modified

dirtmod37
05-30-2013, 11:17 PM
I have a turn key throw,n dirt chassis. 410 motor with about 12 nights on it since freshened, nothing but gibbs oil run. chevelle stub. can be 4 bar or z link. z link brackets on both sides. like new shoenfield headers (about 50 laps),new afco tubular chevelle lowers, howe low friction rebuildable ball joints. new front and rear hawk pads and us brake front hubs and rotors. cjr steering box billet idler arm, Pittman arm and center link with fresh steering hiems and tie rod sleeves, fresh sides. winters quick change rear end with internals having about 40 to 50 laps on them with new rear cover. bert trans. multiple wheels and tires, 32 gallon cell. right front shut off. some spares. Bob pohlman drove the car before i bought it and won many races. Just cant afford dirt anymore. best bet is to text message me or email me. hard for me to be on the phone at work. You can call my cell after 6pm central timemy voice mail is messed up. I will continue to race this car until it sells. will not sell of pieces. I do have additional pictures i can send. located in Oak Lawn ILcjmotorsports47@yahoo.com708-297-5473thanks Jason Kolbe

dirtmod37
06-01-2013, 02:56 PM
looking for 10,500. Thank you

dirtmod37
09-03-2013, 06:38 PM
car is sold. thank you 4m