PDA

View Full Version : Need Chassis Help? Contact ML Performance today!

MLPerformance
06-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Are you having trouble finding the right handle? Is your program missing that “magic” needed to get to the front? If so, look no further than the newest, most innovative and in-depth chassis consulting program in the country. The staff at ML Performance is no stranger when it comes to putting cars out front. Our team has over 15 years of combined experience testing, developing, and winning with our packages in both dirt late models and modifieds.At MLP, we look at every car and every client with a fresh mentality, making sure that your car is set up in a way that it puts you in the best possible position to succeed. We use cutting edge methods and components, from our customized bump-stops and shock packages to full setup consultation.We want everyone to keep in mind that no matter what budget or what level of competition you race with, we have something to make your team better! For more information contact Matt Logan himself at (814) 706-6624 or at www.facebook.com/mlsuspension. Also follow us on Twitter @MLSuspension to get your car headed in the right direction…to the front!

MLPerformance
06-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Just letting everyone know I've been working on pricing packages but I really want to do it by case to case basis. I know there are a lot of teams struggling and some with very tight budgets. The point of ML Performance is to help the little guys that can't afford the $5,000+ a year consulting deals to help them get back on track. I'm not just a shock guy or chassis guy. I want to help the racer with his overall program and provide teams with a good baseline set-up as well as going to the track to help. So if you know anyone looking for help send them my way. Cause everyone deserves to celebrate in victory lane!