PDA

View Full Version : Fastrak approves new gm spring kit with two major gm dealers!!

FASTRAKPR
06-18-2013, 01:11 AM
FASTRAK APPROVES NEW GM SPRING KIT WITH TWO MAJOR GM DEALERS
**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** June 17th, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – Chevrolet Performance has been working on new valve springs with the FASTRAK Racing Series and now the specs and pressures are correct and ready for sale in The Southeast at City Chevrolet in Charlotte NC and in the NE at Sweeney Chevrolet in Youngstown OH.

“I sincerely thank Chevrolet Racing, Bill Martens and the staff and engineers for taking the time to create this new item for all of the FASTRAK teams across the nation.” said Stan Lester Founder of FASTRAK. “I know they have made a real effort to get the older springs in check, but time after time they simply weren’t working out, but again Bill and the staff at Chevy took the time and did it right”.

“The springs are priced for the entire new kit, retainers, keepers, springs, etc at a mere $359.95. Some might see that as high, but considering some teams were changing them every two weeks to keep their engine up to par, this is one of the greatest bargains Chevy Performance has created for the end using customer maybe since crate engine racing started. The springs alone of course are a lot cheaper and just a tad higher than the previous springs, but again considering how much the FASTRAK teams were changing springs, they will save a ton of money in the long run and maintain maximum performance much, much longer. Overall, a great price savings and in this economy I know they will appreciate it”.

Southeast United States:
City Chevrolet – Charlotte NC – Chris Knight – 800- 763-2489 – $359.95

Northeast United States:
Sweeney Chevrolet – Youngstown OH – Matt Fullerton – 800-476-0760 – $359.95

“One more thing I would like to comment on” said Lester. “I want to congratulate both City Chevrolet and Sweeney Chevrolet for working together on all of the Chevrolet Performance Parts and engines. They say it can’t be done in this business climate, but these guys have proven that to be a myth. People can work in harmony with one another in business and they are living proof. City has been our Touring Series sponsor in the SE/ME Regions for several years now. I am guessing close to a decade. Sweeney Cars now in its second year as the FASTRAK Northeast Touring sponsor has been a vital part of the FASTRAK Northeast Region succeeding and we look forward to continuing our relationship with both of these great people for many years to come”.

“I know all of our hundreds of FASTRAK Series members appreciate not having to search the entire world looking for the best price” said Lester. “All they have to do it call City or Sweeney and they know they have the best price, the best service and also being well taken care of because of their association with FASTRAK. Everyone in this deal is important stated Lester. EVERYONE”.

“The new specs will be released in the next day or so.” said Lester. “Unfortunately the previous press release by some were not correct. Sometimes it’s better to be correct rather than to be first. I appreciate all our engine builders taking note and helping correct this matter. Again proving FASTRAK is the right place to be when it comes to crate engine late model racing”.

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com as well as the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK Southeast/Mideast sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Sweeney Chevy Buick GMC, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!