PDA

View Full Version : Limited Sportsman Superstreet

badboyz21
06-22-2013, 12:00 PM
This car has not been ran in 4 years. The body need a touch of TLC. Not much. Engine is Brand new. Has 3 laps on it. Very strong. 27 wins on 1/2 mile track and was refreshed completely. All new race bearings. Wiseco pistons, solid cam, stud girdles, rocker arm guides, roller rockers, Steel crank. The engine alone is worth a lot more then Im selling everything for. No trailer comes with it. It will need a oil change as its been sitting for quite a while. Aluminum racing water pump and power steering pump. HEI ignition with racing 10mm wires and a msd digital ignition module with rev limiter. Large recall tac. High torque racing starter. Aluminum 13lb fly wheel and heavy duty corvette clutch. Blow proof bell housing. Ford 9 inch rear. Front right brake has been disconnected. I will throw in a proportioning valve if needed. 5 beed lock rims. Tires are shot. Will hold air for a couple days. Racing fuel pump with 3/4 fuel line from cell. Racing fuel filter with replaceable fuel cartridge. All you need is 8 quarts of good oil, filter and some tires and go racing! For specs on engine contact me, I did not list them on purposes as who ever buys this may not want everyone to know what they got. Ill sell it all for 4000.00 no TRADES! I dont want to see this car go, but it will be a few more years before I can get back into racing. Its a solid. SAFE car. And handles very good. Has truckin arm chassis but has everything there to convert to what ever you want. Call (336) two one five - 5560 or respond to add please. You may text also. If I dont answer please leave a message and I will return your call.