PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Billsbuilt modified or complete operation for sale.

JHobbs26
06-27-2013, 05:45 AM
2010 Billsbuilt has about 30-40 nights on it. Front clip put on last fall at Billsbuilt, raced 3 nights this year. Winters quickchange rearend has about the same 40 or so nights on it. New tubes installed, gun drilled axles, BSB birdcages, BSB LR brake floater, BSB pinion mount, Billsbuilt pullbar mount, BSB spring pullbar with 1200# spring, southwest speed 17lb steel bellhousing, falcon transmission with 1 race on new clutches, southwest speed driveshaft, 32gal fuel cell, all fuel lines/filter return fuel lines in car. Total Pro racing battery with battery cables, MSD HVC 6632 ignition box and HVC coil, QA1 low friction ball joints, Quickcar gauges, Rebco brake bias gauge, all steel brake lines run, wilwood pedals/master cylinders, BSB bearing throttle pedal, 15" Ultrashield seat, new OEM pinto spindles have 3 races on them, power steering pump with lines and block mnt. Afco radiator, Schoenfeld headers with vortec mufflers, QA1 50 series shocks built by BSB for dryslick.

$6500, I basically pulled my motor out and left everything there. This car will be ready for a motor to be set down in it and go race.

Chassis is black, interior, roof, hood, nose is flat black. Your color choice of new doors/quarters, just give me time to get them built.

This car was driven by Kenny Sweet, owned by Mike Miller prior to me buying the frame. Had Bob put a new front clip on last October, car is straight. I raced it 3 times this year and blew the engine. I'm selling out of all my modified stuff and going back to sprint cars.

$9000 will buy everything I have for a modified. 10-15 spare non-beadlock wheels, 7-8 beadlocks 1 new 27.5 hoosier, 2 new 26.5, all others are in 75% shape. 2 spare sets of headers, 2 spare radiators, spare steering boxes, powersteering pump with lines and block mnt. Gearte 750cfm saturday night special carb with log and pressure regulator, 2 stock mount 15psi Pro-cam fuel pumps, 2 complete sets of 2 piece upper a-arms (1rf, 1lf) for a billsbuilt, 1 set rf and lf uppers with no clevis or ball joints, afco 2 way biscuit pullbar, starters, water pumps, misc. braided brake lines, drive plate for rear hub, many many various length swedge tubes, both 5/8 and 3/4, many rh and lh heims both 5/8 & 3/4. Way too much to list. I bought out a top running modified team last year and accumulated all their stuff with my stuff, now I'm selling everything. If it has to do with a modified it has to go.

I will sell the car as described above for $6500, with everything i've got complete for $9000 or if you just want the spare stuff, i'll sell all that for $3000.

I'm not going to part out my spares, its all or nothing for $3000, there is $2000 just in wheels and tires alone!

Jimmie Hobbs
316-304-6163
if i dont answer leave a vm or text me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/189401_10151512749149471_1435476243_n.jpg