PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK Driver SPOTLIGHT - #32 Kyle Thomas

FASTRAKPR
06-28-2013, 02:55 AM
FASTRAK Driver SPOTLIGHT **FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** June 28th, 2013 FASTRAK PR

FASTRAK Drivers SPOTLIGHT – #32 Kyle Thomas from Pennsboro, West Virginia – FASTRAK Northeast Weekly Regional Points Leader – Regular Racer at “The BULLRING” Tyler County
Speedway in Middlebourne, West Virginia. Let’s get to know the young driver Kyle Thomas in his #32 Rocket chassis a little better!!
FASTRAK Drivers SPOTLIGHT -#32 Kyle Thomas from Pennsboro, West Virginia

Tell us about yourself.
* I am 27 years old from Pennsboro, WV. Graduated from Ritchie County High School in 2004. I like being in the garage, deer hunting, and spending time with my family. I love racing and anything to do with racing. I have a six week old daughter Kylee and I am soon to be married to a girl who supports me 100%. I grew up in the garage and at the race track watching and helping my dad with his car. I have always had an interest in racing.

How did you get into racing? How old were you? First car/class?
*I started racing at the age of 14. I started racing in a street stock for four years in the mean time I was driving a pure stock at the same time for Powell Motorsports.Then I started racing a steel block late model it was a 93 doll chassis. I ran it for 2 years the best finish while driving was 2nd.

What is your favorite racing memory?
* Favorite race memory is when I climbed out on the hood of the pure stock under caution to fix broken ignition wire. The rules state as long as your feet do not touch the track you are good. I was stretching the rules. Even though I did not finish I had more people cheer when the car fired then what the feature winner got.

Greatest achievement in your racing career?
*Winning Elkins track champion and Edge touring and weekly points in 2012.

What is the story behind running the number you choose?
*the story behind the 32 is it the car owners number

What is the hardest part of racing?
*all the hard work that goes into the car and trying to spend time with family.

What got you involved with the FASTRAK Racing Series and what keeps you racing with the Series??
* The crate engine is one and it is a lot more competitive, also the rules and regulations of this series I like.

Tell us what you like most about your home track? What are some of your other favorite tracks & why do you like them so much? What’s the hardest track you’ve ever competed at?
*Tyler County : because it is close to home and I get to race with good friends that I grew up with.
* Favorite track is Tyler County because 95% of the time they have a good racing surface.
* Hardest Track I have competed at is West Virginia Motor Speedway.

What do you like to do when you are not racing?
* Being in the garage, spend time with family, and deer hunting

People you’d like to thank & sponsors.
*The first person would have to be is the owner John Groves of the #32 WG motorsports.
*My dad for getting me into the sport and supports me right or wrong.
* All my family and friends for all their support.
*Dodd’s sporting goods, Joys Disposal, Aluminum Service Center, Perkins Supply, Napa Auto Parts, Thomas & AJ Logging, Slicks auto detailing, Powell and Son Farm., Rocket Chassis

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FASTRAK DRIVERS IN BEING BE APART OF THE 2013 FASTRAK DRIVERS SPOTLIGHT PLEASE CONTACT: FASTRAK Companies International – PR Media Director – Wesley Outland – 919-262-5660 or email him at announcernc05@yahoo.com or fastrakannouncer2012@gmail.com and he’ll make it happen!!

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com as well as the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Sweeney Cars Chevy Buick GMC, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!