PDA

View Full Version : Garrett Alberson Pushes 2013 Win Tally to Lucky #13

Ben Shelton
07-23-2013, 05:20 PM
For Immediate Release
July 23rd, 2013

Garrett Alberson Pushes 2013 Win Tally to Lucky #13

Las Cruces, New Mexico (07/23/13) - Garrett Alberson enjoyed a great weekend in his #43 Deetz Racing/Batteries Plus Bulbs/Mastersbilt as he pushed his 2013 win tally to lucky #13 with a victory at El Paso.

On Friday night at El Paso Speedway Park (El Paso, Texas), and after winning his heat race, Alberson started 4th in the feature for the Championship Dirt Motorsports (CDM) weekly program. He quickly worked his way forward in the field in the main event on his way to the lead and the eventual win with Jimmy Ray, Sherman Barnett, Mercedes Abercrombie, and Scott Logston rounding out the top five.

Garrett now leads the CDM National Late Points as well as the CDM North Mexico standings and the CDM Texas/Kansas points.

"It's been a few weeks since we made it to victory lane due to mechanical problems and other issues, so this win felt really good," noted Alberson. "My team has been working hard, and I have to give them all the credit. I also would like to thank all of my sponsors and fans for their great support!"

Full results from the program are available at www.epspeedwaypark.com .
The upcoming weekend will see Alberson once again competing in a pair of Weekly Racing Series Events as he returns to El Paso Speedway Park (El Paso, Texas) before competing at his home track, Southern New Mexico Speedway (Las Cruces, New Mexico) on Saturday evening. For more information on the events please visit www.EPSpeedwayPark.com and www.SNMSpeedway.com .

Garrett Alberson would like to thank all of his sponsors including Deetz Racing, Batteries Plus Bulbs, Rio Grande Foot Clinic, Argyle Welding Supply Co., Wehrs Machine, J. Craig's Tile Company, Indy Screen Print, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Garrett Alberson please visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .