PDA

View Full Version : Eriez fastrak triple crown outcome – blair wins, robertson leads points!!

FASTRAKPR
07-29-2013, 02:07 PM
ERIEZ FASTRAK TRIPLE CROWN OUTCOME – BLAIR WINS, ROBERTSON LEADS POINTS!!

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** July 29th, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Hammet, Pennsylvania) – ERIEZ SPEEDWAY became race 2 of the SWEENEY CARS CHEVROLET FASTRAK LATE MODEL SERIES INAUGURAL “SUMMER SIZZLER” TRIPLE CROWN as the originally scheduled Night 2 was to be at Marion Center Speedway, but Mother Nature has other ideas.

MAD MAX Blair won the event with the once again Latta- Robertson battling each other for second place all race long. Blair wins $2000 and Robertson leads Triple Crown points.

With 30 cars attending this event the field of FASTRAK competitors is as strong as ever in the Northeast Region. The “best of the best” we’re together racing hard once again. “If you weren’t there I wish you could have seen these guys racing” said Stan Lester Founder of the series. FASTRAK really does have the “best of the best”. I am truly glad they allow us to represent them”.

“Max was on his game but not without challenges from Wayne Roberson and Matt Latta, but as the race went on, their cars slowed a little then it was back to the Robertson-Latta battle again. Man these guys race each other hard. Blair was working his way through lap traffic, but then a late race caution brought everyone back together double file again. Somehow Robertson slipped by Latta and came home second place”.

Robertson leads the SWEENEY CARS TRIPLE CROWN POINTS by just a mere 2 points going into the later to be named make-up date at Marion Center, PA Speedway. The fans in the stands at Eriez Speedway we’re stopping FASTRAK Officials all night long on the way back and forth with the line ups wanting to know when the make-up race was going to be at Marion Center Speedway. “People we’re actually stopping us” said Brian Haynes of FASTRAK. “That shows the fan interest of the FASTRAK NE Region and that’s really exciting”.

“It was good to see everyone” stated Lester. “I have made a lot of great friends here and I look forward to working with them next Saturday night at I-77 Speedway for their FIRST EVER FASTRAK TOUR EVENT”.

Eriez Feature Race Results: Max Blair, Wayne Robertson, Matt Latta, Chad Wright, Scott Gurdak, Dennis Lunger, Bruce Hordusky, Mike Mitchell, Mike Knight, Luke Carlton, Jamie Brown, Jason Genco, Matt Harvey, Kyle Zimmerman, Bobby Whitling, Joe Moyer, Billy Henry, Joel Prosser, Joey Buccola, Eric Andrus, Dereck Frank, Joe Martin, Justin Kreid, Bobby Rohrer, Joel Watson

The next stop for the 2013 FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast Touring Division will be this Saturday night August 3rd for the Inaugural visit at the 3/8th mile I-77 Raceway Park in Ripley, West Virginia. The event will pay $2,000 to win. Track Owner Kenny Newhouse and Track Manager Joseph Rush are really looking forward to this 1st time visit with the “Nations First & Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country.”

Check out the brand new official website for the FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast Touring Division at www.fastrakne.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK Northeast sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, Sweeney Cars Chevy Buick GMC, PACE Performance, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Race-1, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Genesis Race Shocks, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.