PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Outland The Voice of FASTRAK Set to Call Action at I-77 Raceway Park Saturday

FASTRAKPR
08-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Wesley Outland “The Voice of FASTRAK” Set to Call the Action at I-77 Raceway Park’s First Northeast Touring Visit Saturday

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** August 1st, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – The FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast Touring Division is set to debut for the 1st time ever this Saturday night at I-77 Raceway Park in Ripley, West Virginia. On the microphone for the call of the FASTRAK Mountain Thunder 40 along with I-77 Raceway Park veteran announcer Dave Young will be Wesley Outland from Four Oaks, North Carolina. Outland 29 years old will be in his 5th consecutive season September being the “Official Voice of the FASTRAK SE Tour” and Host of the National Radio show “FASTRAK Weekly LIVE” every Tuesday night year round even during the off-season on the FASTRAK Entertainment Network. In June 2012 he also became the FASTRAK Public Relations Media Director which is an endeavor he retains still today.

Wesley Outland said the following about this weekend's FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast event, “I’m really looking forward to working with Joseph Rush and Kenny Newhouse at I-77 Raceway Park this weekend for this monumental race its shaping up to be. I had my services retained by the great people at I-77 Raceway Park back in May and I really enjoyed it. Working again with Dave Young is going to be a favorite treat, we really had a great time calling the exciting races together my last visit and I can’t wait for this weekend.”

The FASTRAK PR Media Director stated the following in closing, “I absolutely love FASTRAK, I have never been more thrilled to be a part of such a great racing family like what Stan Lester, Brian Haynes and Kelley Carlton and everyone at FASTRAK Companies International have put together. In my 16 years working on the mic as a career I have never had more fun calling races for the FASTRAK Racing Series. I look forward to doing some more Northeast shows if the opportunity comes along in 2013.”

Again make plans to be at I-77 Raceway Park as the FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast Touring Division will be in action for the 1st time ever on August 3rd for a $2,000 to win event plus The City National Bank JD Randolph Memorial and regular racing in all other classes. . For more information call (304) 373 – 1110 or go online to www.racei77.com to follow the up to the minute news on the 2013 season at I-77 Raceway Park.

Check out the brand new official website for the FASTRAK Sweeney Cars Northeast Touring Division at www.fastrakne.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK Northeast sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, Sweeney Cars Chevy Buick GMC, PACE Performance, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Race-1, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Genesis Race Shocks, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.