PDA

View Full Version : best car for steel motor class

potts5
08-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Looking to buy a new car i run a steel motor latemodel class thinking bout a peirce or swartz or a warrior which one is better for a steel motor class please give me your opions thanks

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Looking to buy a new car i run a steel motor latemodel class thinking bout a peirce or swartz or a warrior which one is better for a steel motor class please give me your opions thanks

I don't think that makes any difference, IMO.

4bangerhotrod
08-13-2013, 04:57 PM
If your on hard tires, swartz cars make a ton of sidebite an forward so i think they would be really good for a hard tire class. besides that i believe there prob one of the best chassis in the country, chassis an definitely the safest. Just compare the number of new style chassis to the number of big wins, an i think that percentage would be alot more than any other chassis. They have a extra tall halo for extra clearance an easy access. Double roll bar an alot of extra bracing an crash testing.

dirty white boy
08-13-2013, 06:41 PM
what part of country you in?? who's closest to you??? warrior has a awsum product an top shelf customer service as well as many others...BWRC would be a good choice if ya cant get on the bloomer list!!

fastford
08-13-2013, 06:41 PM
i know safety is the most important factor but as far as performance goes, the lighter the better with any all steel engine, you dont always have to be heavy to be safe though

SS Motorsports
08-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Being from Florida and from being around a lot of all steel motors there, GRT, Mastersbilt, BWRC, TNT's have all been successful with the steel motors. Unfortunately I have never seen a Swartz car in person(I would really like to) nor have I seen a Pierce up close but don't fall for the monkey see monkey do. Find someone you that is easy to talk to and won't try to sell you a new car every 3 months. You could end up with a big name builder or someone smaller, as long as you can get feedback and information from your builder it doesn't matter how many cars a year they build.

potts5
08-13-2013, 09:45 PM
I m from pa we run 358 steel engine class southern pa near williams grove

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-13-2013, 10:07 PM
In your neck of the woods, I would go Swartz or Lazer.

mattworx
08-14-2013, 10:45 AM

look into a pierce .we run steel block spec on wrs55 and would not trade for anything.im not a dealer but you would be very happy with one. easy to set up and a good price call if you want to no about them 320-269-2262

SS Motorsports
08-14-2013, 04:02 PM
M-bilt Racer is right about the area, I will say this, you may not find a nicer guy to talk to or easier to get in touch than Jim Bernheisel at Lazer. And Lazer builds one of the nicest cars around. Probably as nice as a BWRC.

4bangerhotrod
08-14-2013, 08:17 PM
I don't know how far you are from any of the pettyjohns they deal in swartz chassis an win alot of big races in them on the east coast. They may be closer than Audie if your interested in the swartz.

Dragoon55
08-17-2013, 04:35 AM
Looking to buy a new car i run a steel motor latemodel class thinking bout a peirce or swartz or a warrior which one is better for a steel motor class please give me your opions thanks Mach 1 makes a good hard tire car and at a good price. BWRC is an awesome any class car, but pricey. Lazer is good too as well as Warrior. From a budget standpoint I'd recommend Mach 1 or Lazer.

lovinlatemodels
08-20-2013, 09:35 PM
H&H racing in Herndon (Sunbury) is a local dealer for central Pa. New or Used he can hook you up with what you need in a Swartz. (570)286-0180 Tell him Gene sent you.

TowMan1
09-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Yeah potts5 look into pierce. there is a dealer in New york PA area. Name is ALL WAYS RACING. Brent is a guy to get ahold of. He is really nice guy!

Ronaled02
09-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Yeah !! Dear you should buy BMW i8 series for steel motor classes, It is the latest designs and model of BMW brand which is very qualitative and fast.You can get complete information about it from BMW official site...

pink floyd
10-25-2013, 03:25 PM
If your on hard tires, swartz cars make a ton of sidebite an forward so i think they would be really good for a hard tire class. besides that i believe there prob one of the best chassis in the country, chassis an definitely the safest. Just compare the number of new style chassis to the number of big wins, an i think that percentage would be alot more than any other chassis. They have a extra tall halo for extra clearance an easy access. Double roll bar an alot of extra bracing an crash testing.

definitely a Swartz, excellent post.