PDA

View Full Version : Eric Cooley Increases 2013 Win Tally to Eight for 2013 Season

Ben Shelton
08-13-2013, 05:11 PM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
August 13th, 2013

Eric Cooley Increases Win Tally to Eight for 2013 Season

Fulton, MS (08/13/13) – Eric Cooley parked his #33 Bryson Motorsports/Barry Wright/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model in victory lane on Saturday night at Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi) to register his eighth win of the 2013 campaign!

Nineteen Super Late Models entered the program, and after qualifying 3rd fastest in time trials he locked into the 3rd starting spot for the finale. Cooley raced at the front of the pack throughout the event before taking the lead on lap 15. Once out front he never relinquished the lead to score the win over Richie Stephens, Jamie Tollison, Jason Brock, and Brent Barrett.

"I really had to work hard for that win tonight," an elated Cooley said in victory lane. "I can't thank Norman (Bryson) and all of my sponsors enough for their great support. This win is for them."

Full results from the racing program are available at www.MagnoliaDirt.com.

Eric will take the upcoming weekend off from racing before resuming action on August 24th with a trip to the "Baddest Bullring in the South," Columbus, Mississippi for a Weekly Racing Series Event. Full results from both divisions are available at www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

This Saturday, June 1st Eric will once again take his Super Late Model and Crate Late Model entries into battle at Columbus Speedway in a Weekly Racing Series Event. For more information on the event please visit www.ColumbusSpeedway.net .

Eric and everyone at Cooley Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors, which include 78 Towing & Recovery Inc., Cooley Transport Inc, Bryson Motorsports, Eric Cooley Trucking, DJ Transportation, O.H. Hendricks, Rhino Wraps, Victory Circle By Moyer, Jeff Burns Racing Engines, Hooker Harness, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Cooley Motorsports is currently looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information on joining the team, please visit www.EricCooleyRacing.com .

For more information on Eric Cooley and Bryson Motorsports, please visit the official team website at www.EricCooleyRacing.com and www.BrysonMotorsports.com .