PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Lazer Chassis-wanting to change the front end

BBB
08-18-2013, 07:54 PM
I have a 2012 Lazer chassis with a standard front end. I am wanting to change the front end over to a diamond front end. I know this will change the roll center, but what does it do to the car? Will it make it tighter or loosen it up? Any ides? Thank you!

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-18-2013, 11:12 PM
I have a 2012 Lazer chassis with a standard front end. I am wanting to change the front end over to a diamond front end. I know this will change the roll center, but what does it do to the car? Will it make it tighter or loosen it up? Any ides? Thank you!

Call Jim. He is awesome to talk to.

7uptruckracer
08-19-2013, 07:22 AM
It tractions up better. Jim might tell you the actual changes but will probably just tell you the characteristics you will notice. Still awesome to talk to

SS Motorsports
08-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Ditto! Couldn't ask for a better guy to talk to.

lm17g
09-15-2013, 08:18 AM
he is gonna tell you to keep your black spindal on the rf and put the diamond on the lf changed mine over and it helped me turn in better for sure and it will help your exit because you can drive in straighter and keep rr pinned just call him they will hook ya up I think jim is at the beach this week but ask for Brandon he will help ya

BBB
09-15-2013, 01:17 PM
I have it on the car now; but have not run it yet. We will be able to try it out Friday night. Been running black front end for a couple of years. I was just wanting options on what different front ends felt like. There are not a lot of Lazer cars in the GA area. Trying to get different options from different people. I do talk with Jim alot. Thank you for all of the post.