PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Offsets Metric/Nova Lowers

outacontrol
08-21-2013, 09:32 PM
I've read that most Metric/Nova Lower mods use 2 offs all the way around, sometimes a 3 off RR.

Due to having a narrow trailer, I've always used 3 offs on the fronts and LR, 4 Off on the RR.

Now that I have a wide trailer, I'd like to try a 1" spacer all the way around. What affect am I likely to see out of this?

The car is a consistant top 5 as it is, but if there is an advantage to running the 2 off's, I'd like to try it.

robbie124
08-22-2013, 08:57 PM
the only effect I know of is that it will soften your spring rate kinda all the way around but I am woundering what other effects it will have also because im running a metric nova lowered mod too and I run 3s all the way around with a 4 on the right rear the car is good like that but im curious too if it will make a diffrents.. my 1 problem with this is that if I go 2inch offset on the right front I know ill have to stiffen the spring rate because my car gets on the right front really good and I think it would tighten it up to much but I think we needs some more opinions on this