PDA

View Full Version : Shaw by landers, motor, parts

hockey3266
09-01-2013, 02:59 PM
2012 shaw by landers modified for sale will sale anywhere from chassis plus quick change, gauges, and front suspension for $4,500 will add any parts after that for a price or sell it as a complete roller for $9,500 minus bellhousing, trans, motor, and driveshaft. Or will do a trade for an 09 or newer rocket blue-grey late model

Also have the 99w motor for sale. The same motor that has VMS track record. has won races against open motors. Won me every race I have ever won in a modified. We will be refreshing the motor and will sell for $6,500 if we only put rings and bearings in it or $7,200 for pistons, rings, and bearings. Have a lot more then this invested in his motor so who ever ends up with it will end up with a steal and a motor that can win every week.

Also have a long list of parts to go through so if your looking for something just give me a call and I can see if I have it. (Lower control arms, carburetors, pull bars, springs, quick change, steel bell housing, ETC...)

I want to go late model racing people so someone take this stuff off my hands....804-237-2852