PDA

View Full Version : 2001 BRC Lazer X Late Model w/ tons of spares.

mrnailor
09-02-2013, 05:25 PM
For Sale... 2011 Lazer X Late Model roller, less engine, transmission, and seat. No junk on this very competitive, straight car. Never bent, never clipped. 1 season on fresh powder coat. Updated front end, forward or reverse right front strut. Spare sets of lower arms, upper arms, strut bars, ball joints , and 2 sets of spare spindles. 2 spare front bumpers, 2 spare upper nose supports, spare rear bumper. Spare lift bar. US Brake F88I calipers, just rebuilt, with cross drilled Wilwood rotors. New master cylinders. Appleton rack w/ new servo and slave cylinder. RJS fuel cell w/ heavy duty cage. Bolt in underslung. Winters 4.86 Quick change rear, rebuilt for this season. TWM slotted, sealed bearing birdcages. Walk up frame and pinion J-bar plates. Complete set of Integra remote canister shocks, including 5th coil shock and and Joes canister clamps. Any other parts I find in the shop for the car go with it. $13,500 obo w/shocks, $11, 500 obo w/out shocks and clamps. I have tons of photos of the car I can send, just call me with an email address. Contact Matt at 717.226.5067. Located in Shermans Dale, PA. TRADES NOT ACCEPTED.