PDA

View Full Version : rocket chassis

taterur
09-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Are they good cars 09 and up. Do they give good help if you don't buy a new one. And what's up with all the different front ends and frames thinking of going to one thanks

jrkracing54
09-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Oh geez. Where to start. I have owned two and loved them both. Mine were both black fronts (2003 and 2007 which I currently race) which is their original front end. Then came the blue front (around 2004-2005???)which can also be run with gray spindles which just have slotted steering arms. The Orange front cars are somewhat unknown to me. The black fronts like to be a little more sideways on the ragged edge to work. The blue/gray fronts from what I understand need to be driven a little more straight and under you. I have no idea about the orange front cars but was told they are somewhere in between the two other cars. As far as support goes I have had great feedback. With that being said I understand that they have a very busy and sucessful business they are trying to run and don't expect them to stay on the phone forever discussing my problems or ideas. John 1*