PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK National $5K to be Biggest Race in the History of Eriez Speedway!!

FASTRAKPR
09-03-2013, 02:14 PM
FASTRAK National $5K to be Biggest Race in the History of Eriez Speedway
**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** September 3rd, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – Bob Rohrer and the entire staff at the Eriez Speedway in Hammet, Pennsylvania are very excited for this weekend to be putting on the BIGGEST (pro) crate late model race in the history of the tracks 3/8th mile famed history. This weekend Friday and Saturday September 6th and 7th the FASTRAK City Chevrolet Northeast Touring Division will compete for $5,000 to win which is hyping up to be a must see race in the “Keystone State” of Pennsylvania entitled the “September Sweep Weekend”. This racing spectacular will also be a FASTRAK National race which will be pulling in the “best of the best” of the FASTRAK Racing Series in all the regions battling it out for $5,000 to win and tallying the 12 races needed to qualify for the $250 FASTRAK World Championships II coming in October.

“We certainly can’t wait for this event and having the FASTRAK City Chevrolet Northeast Tour to come back to town at Eriez Speedway this weekend for our big finale “September Sweep Weekend”. The weekly level started out with 14 crates and has increased now to 18-20 cars on a weekly basis which I’m so pleased with. I really am looking forward to the FASTRAK $5,000 finale here at Eriez. I’m hoping for great weather on this weekend. I am very pleased with what FASTRAK Touring shows provide. They are the most professional in the Northeast, that’s why I remained with FASTRAK.”

Eriez Speedway was built back in the early 1960’s, and has seen many changes over the years to the good. Bob and Kathy Rohrer bought Eriez Speedway in the early spring of 2006. Eriez Speedway is owned by Bobby Rohrer and is located at 9821 Sampson Road in Erie, Pennsylvania. Eriez Speedway can be reached at 814-434-4370 or visit their official website at www.eriez-speedway.com.

There will be much more PR and information details for this “September Sweep Weekend” event throughout the week leading up to the race and we’ll also have a special FASTRAK Video UPDATE in regards to this event and tonight Bob Rohrer will be on the National FASTRAK Weekly LIVE radio show to discuss all the details on this “BIGGEST” race ever for the Eriez Speedway at 7pm on the FASTRAK Entertainment Network.

Check out the brand new official website for the FASTRAK City Chevrolet Northeast Touring Division at www.fastrakne.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. These 2013 FASTRAK Northeast sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance, Race-1, TNT Race Cars, Genesis Race Shocks, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.