PDA

View Full Version : orange front rocket

phenom08
09-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Now that they have been out for a while whats everybody think? How do they compare to a blue front rocket.

fastcar
09-04-2013, 06:58 PM
It's a little bit of a tight race car. A lot are switching them to the grey front end. Very good in the slick. Really like mine but the new blue cars are really different then anything before.

zeke23z
09-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Whats new with the blue fronts?Just curious have an 06 now was thinking of buying a new one this fall

fastcar
09-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Whats new with the blue fronts?Just curious have an 06 now was thinking of buying a new one this fall

They changed the Front cross member, some bars down the right side, and some of the back clip but not sure about the pick up points.

big88fan
09-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Basically they raised the front crossmember so you can get over on the rf more without bottoming out and the new blue cars have an orange chassis tail with the raised crossmember, I have an orange and new blue car I like the orange car better, we're on hard tires here d55/06/lm40 I don't know if that makes a difference or not but ill be selling my blue car this winter and buying another orange car

fastcar
09-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Basically they raised the front crossmember so you can get over on the rf more without bottoming out and the new blue cars have an orange chassis tail with the raised crossmember, I have an orange and new blue car I like the orange car better, we're on hard tires here d55/06/lm40 I don't know if that makes a difference or not but ill be selling my blue car this winter and buying another orange car

I'm on d55's with my orange car as well, maybe there is something to it.