PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK Drivers SPOTLIGHT - #42 Cla Knight

FASTRAKPR
09-11-2013, 01:39 PM
FASTRAK Driver SPOTLIGHT **FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** September 11th, 2013 FASTRAK PR

FASTRAK Drivers SPOTLIGHT - #42 Cla Knight from Mooresville, North Carolina

Tell us about yourself.
I’m 17 years old from Mooresville, NC will be 18 this Sunday and I love dirt track racing.

How did you get into racing? How old were you? First car/class?
Both my parents raced it’s just in my blood been going to the races since before I was a year old ran my first go kart race at 11 in blue plate.

What is your favorite racing memory?
My first FASTRAK Weekly late model win at Toccoa, GA Speedway.

Greatest achievement in your racing career?
Getting the opportunity to race for Sammy Speaks at Precision Suspension.

Any superstitions (peanuts not allowed in pits, etc.)?
I'm very superstitious, no peanuts at anytime shop track race truck no green on race day and to listen for pirate flag on the radio always seem to have good luck (hence the skull and crossbones on the roof).

What is the story behind running the number you choose?
42 was always my dad’s number and he ran it because of his favorite driver Doug Kinemer.

What is the hardest part of racing?
The ups and downs normally when your down you keep getting hit with hard things you can win a race one week and next night same track not even be able to line up.

What got you involved with the FASTRAK Racing Series and what keeps you racing with the Series??
Just wanting to run with good drivers and completion and most of the races are in our region and we don't have to go far to attend them.

Tell us what you like most about your home track? What are some of your other favorite tracks & why do you like them so much? What’s the hardest track you’ve ever competed at?
Toccoa is really my home track though I'm. Not from there I like the size and speed! So far I've liked places like Dublin 441 and Phenix City because the size and speed. I also like Lavonia it's been good to me Friendship Speedway is the hardest place to go to a local race at they will have 28 cars easy for $800 and you will be a tenth off the pole and qualify 10 (know that from experience).

What do you like to do when you are not racing?
Just spending time with my friends and family don't really have time for much.

Do you have anyone that you would like to thank or recognize including sponsors?
Yes my parents/ sisters and god first off then I'd like to thank Sammy at Precision Suspension, Town and Country Packing, Augusta Aquatics, BKP Art, Kar house Radiators, and Barry Wright, Fuel Cells, Rod End Supply, Renegade Fuels and Simpson. I also need to thank my crew chief Mikey can’t forget him.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FASTRAK DRIVERS IN BEING BE APART OF THE 2013 FASTRAK DRIVERS SPOTLIGHT PLEASE CONTACT: FASTRAK Companies International – PR Media Director – Wesley Outland – 919-262-5660 or email him at wesley@fastrakracing.com and he’ll make it happen!!

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com and/or www.fastrakne.com as well as the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, TNT Race Cars, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!