PDA

View Full Version : Lavonia Speedway presents "FAN APPRECIATION NIGHT" October 4th!!

FASTRAKPR
09-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Lavonia Speedway presents "FAN APPRECIATION NIGHT" October 4th!!
**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** September, 17th 2013 LAVONIA PR

(Lavonia, Georgia) - In appreciation of all the fans at Lavonia Speedway in 2013 the "fan appreciation" the grandstand ticket price will only be $5 and trackside will only be $10.

"Its our way of saying thanks to all our wonderful fans" said Max King of the speedway. "We've had some big events this year and also had a very successful year as well. We as a group wanted to give back to our fans that helped make the speedway a success".

"The crate late models will be off that week" said Stan Lester as the World Championship for FASTRAK will be held in Beckley WV that same weekend, but since we race on Friday night we had to work around the local high school football schedule and unfortunately I won't get to be there, but I hope the fans know how much I appreciate them this year. I hope they enjoyed having the larger shows at Lavonia and look for even more to come in 2014".

"its been a pretty amazing year" stated Brad York GM of the Speedway. "When you consider Stan had never been involved with a track, the entire crew was new to everyone, Lewis Martin had never prepped a track in his life and if I remember right never even been on a grader, its been a truly amazing year. I have seen things happen at the track this year I have never seen happen at Lavonia before. I appreciate all the hard work the staff has done. I've been asked many times, what is it like to work for Max and Stan? Well to put it simply its great to work with two business people that first off treasure keeping their word more than anything and they understand it has to work for everyone there. They do expect things done right and they expect results, but they have done what it takes to make that happen too. I've seen a lot of tracks go out of business this year, but at Lavonia for it to be this successful says a lot for what fans can expect in years to come. I can see this place becoming the place to all fans in the near future".

"Its true Lavonia has enjoyed success in 2013" stated King.
We are already working on completing our mud boggin, plus scheduling some BIG concerts for next year. One country and one southern rock plus a battle of the bands and several larger shows for different types of cars. 2014 is going to be even a better year for fans and teams at Lavonia Speedway".

Lavonia Speedway & Entertainment Complex is a fast, 3/8 mile semi-banked clay oval located in Lavonia, Georgia. The storied speed plant commenced operation in 1971 and serves as a weekly facility, running on Friday nights from March into October. Lavonia Speedway is also excited be hosting the World of Outlaws Late Model Series for a $10,000 to win event on Tuesday November 5th.

Lavonia Speedway is a family-oriented facility that offers family-friendly pricing. Regular show program general admission is just only $9. We also offer a souvenir shop, full-service concession stand, and permanent front stretch restrooms. Track side parking is now available at $15. Take advantage also of the FREE County race nights follow the website www.lavoniaspeedway.net and also on Facebook and/or Twitter for all the racing information. Or contact the track directly by phone at (706) 491-4493 and come out 7 action packed races this Friday night at LAVONIA SPEEDWAY & ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX!!