PDA

View Full Version : Brodix Race Rite 200 runner-61cc Chamber Aluminum SBC Heads $999.99 + Shipping

racerman2000
09-18-2013, 11:15 AM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UckjYQi-fYo/UjnKCf8Dk6I/AAAAAAAAAGo/JOkf_Ag0K3c/w702-h527-no/Brodix+Race+Rite+200+Aluminum+SBC+Heads+Ported-Complete+006.jpgThese are A very nice set of Race Rite 200 runner aluminum brodix chevy heads I have. They have barely been run and have a fresh 7 angel valve job on them and A fresh mill on the deck.Heads have been inspected and are race ready ISKY Guide Plates with ARP 7/16 Studs Intake Valves= Brodix 2.08 Part #BR81019DExhaust Valves= Brodix 1.6 Part #BR81021DHeads have been ported under seats and in runners New PEP Valve Springs Set up for Solid Roller with 225lb Seat Pressure.They are angel plug heads$999.99 + Shipping PROCESSING TIME:In most cases I will ship the same day or the next day after I receive payment. Although, I do sometimes get busy with my day job, working in my raceshop or family things. It may take me 1-2 days to ship the items out after I receive payment. I'm sure you understand.SHIPPING/FREIGHT COST:Buyer will pay all shipping/Freight costs. Will have to be crated and shipped out on truck freight. Contact me with your shipping info (zip code) for a shipping quote.LOCAL PICKUP: If you are in the Moline, IL area and want to pick it up or look at it. I most certainly can do that, just contact me to arrange a time.Message here,Call-Text any time 309-948-9980 Ask for Adam Click this link for picture