PDA

View Full Version : Metric spherical Bushings

jhodge
09-21-2013, 10:04 AM
I am planing to install spherical bushing on my street stock but the appear to be too big to fit the trailing arms. They seem to be almost as big as the end of the arm. Iam using aftermarket arms and the heim/spherical bushing from speedway motors. it says they shouild fit gm midsize. I just didnt want to attempt to press them in and break something. has anyone else ran into this issue? any suggestions?
Thanks

fast_crew
11-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Can't swear to it but GM midsize would be like a Caprice/Impala, I believe they used a bigger bushing in them. Double check memory cause it's been awhile since I've worked with them.

RaceMentally
12-02-2013, 03:54 AM
I am planing to install spherical bushing on my street stock but the appear to be too big to fit the trailing arms. They seem to be almost as big as the end of the arm. Iam using aftermarket arms and the heim/spherical bushing from speedway motors. it says they shouild fit gm midsize. I just didnt want to attempt to press them in and break something. has anyone else ran into this issue? any suggestions?ThanksGet a set of stock arms And please message me before install of these parts. Once again do not install yet. Thanks ttys