PDA

View Full Version : 05 shaw in NC

dukesracin
10-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Selling as a roller
Excellent car, great shape and ready to go
1 set of wheels and tires, 1 year old Winters QC rear end, QA1-50 series shocks, PS pump-front mount, Crane ignition, Auto meter gauges, TEL-TACH digital tach,
NO transmission or seat
Zip code 28306
EMAIL at dukesracin@gmail.com
$6,500

dukesracin
10-11-2013, 11:50 AM
This car was completely gone through in 2011, it was raced 12 times in 2012 and raced 7 times in 2013.

Multiple top 5 finisher, multiple top 3 finisher with a new driver.

dukesracin
10-14-2013, 08:48 PM
This is a TRUE roller, power steering pump, C&S alky fuel pump, AFCO double pass radiator, Bert Ball spline trans fresh with 7 races, driveshaft from Fast-shafts, Optima yellow top Battery, Kirkey 20 deg lay back seat L/R head rests with 7 races, Tel tac digital tach, Autometer gauges, Allstar electric RF shut off, Crane HI6R ignition, Wilwood triple pedals, G-force seat belts, 14 tires and wheels some new some with a couple races Hoosier and American racer MED and SOFT, 32 gallon Jaz square fuel cell, QA1 50 series shocks by SHY.

NOTHING has been TAKEN OFF this car......I am not keeping anything as I am getting out of mods for a while and going go kart racing with my son.

Drop in your engine, carb and distributor and go racing!

Barbecueboy
10-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Somebody will be getting a dang nice car........I've seen this car on the track.

Everything Duke is saying about it is straight up fact.........good luck with your sons racing Duke, that's cool that you are putting him in front of your own desire to race!

Hats off to you guys.....

dukesracin
10-15-2013, 06:50 AM
Somebody will be getting a dang nice car........I've seen this car on the track.

Everything Duke is saying about it is straight up fact.........good luck with your sons racing Duke, that's cool that you are putting him in front of your own desire to race!

Hats off to you guys.....

Thank you Alan for the kind words! Hope you are doing well.

dukesracin
10-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Bump
Complete roller here, all you need is motor, carb and distributor!!!!!

dukesracin
01-24-2014, 01:13 PM
$6,500
No seat or transmission, otherwise complete roller.
New body in 2013 with only 7 races, like new.
email to dukesracin@gmail.com