PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Artwork

Nate Stevens
10-11-2013, 10:07 AM
I am working on putting together a small regional touring series and need some artwork for my sponsorship proposals. The class is pretty much a new concept, so I don't have photos of actual cars to work with. What I am looking for is 3 or 4 action shots of cars racing that I can include in the proposals. For all intensive purposes there are only 2 rules for the class: the cars must weigh 3000 lbs and be on a DOT tire. Most of the drivers that have expressed interest have Super/Street Stocks, but I won't to emphasize the potential diversity of the class. Stock bodied cars with big spoilers, aftermarket bodied stock cars with lexan side boards, IMCA mods with Sprint Car wings. If everything goes as planned, races will be held on dirt, asphalt and concrete.

I don't have a huge budget for this work at this point, but I understand that professional quality work costs money. Also if the sponsorship proposal does its job I will be looking for further work for promotional material down the road.

Nate Stevens
Nate@JALD.net

J20in1st
10-24-2013, 12:00 AM
sounds like a good time, my favorite event of the year is the "bracket" races at Rockford Speedway. All different types of cars racing only based on time not class. Hope you make it work!

Why not just go on the web and pull some photos? If they don't have a water stamp they are fair game.

race21j
10-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Here is a thought and it could be free.Go to your local community collage and talk to the art teacher about what you want.Maybe the students could do something for you and get a grade to boot.