PDA

View Full Version : 2012 House Car For Sale

Hines Racing
10-14-2013, 07:20 PM
2012 Rick Gumm Modified
2012 house car driven 16 times(not a nice word)
2013 house car driven 18 times at 8 different race tracks with multiple top 3's and 5's with a win at Brownstown Speedway
This car is only 1 of 2 cars to beat the 1G of Devin Gilpin at Brownstown Speedway

Car is complete minus motor, tranny, and drive shaft
Integra shocks
Eibach springs(not a nice word)
UB aftermarket lowers(not a nice word)
BSB bird cages
BSB pinion plate
Double pass radiator
BSB swivel retainer(not a nice word)
Custom Schoenfeld headers (depending on your degree of engine)
Hawk DTC-30 break pads (only 3 races)
Choice of gear
Franklin quick change rearend
15" seat

Feature win video at Brownstown Speedway (red and white 115)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs9anQChiSE&sns=em

Price: $7,000 OBO
Call Jacoby Hines(not a nice word)
317-308-9262

HoneyCreek
10-15-2013, 09:53 AM
you sure did get that car straightened out real nice after that mess at brownstown!! did rick do the work for ya, or did you cut it apart yourself whoever it was they done a nice job, looks good now

Hammond19
10-15-2013, 12:02 PM
what wreck would you be referring to?? I am very familiar with this car and there has been no wreck that you speak of.

Hines Racing
10-15-2013, 01:20 PM
I think before u post something like that u should have some credibility on what u r talking about. This car has not been wrecked at all, I have all 18 races on go-pro footage to prove it. And because of honey creeks comments I will sell this car for 100$ if anybody can prove or show me on the car where it has been fixed or straighten. I don't think u can ask for much more confidence and credibility than the statement I have made. Post your name if you are so credible honey creek..... So far tons of calls but u people need to come see it for yourself. According to honey creek you have a chance to get this car for 100$..... Any questions about this car call 317-308-9262..... Thanks Jacoby Hines #115