PDA

View Full Version : 2003 grt copy with 08 4link update roller or turn key

bonk_87us
10-14-2013, 11:55 PM
It is a 2003 lias chassie grt copy and was up dated in 2008 4link ford floater 9 inch rear brinn tranny with 6 race on fresh rebuild the engine is a 396 stroker blueprint race engine have paper work and dyno sheet only has a few heat races and 3 races total on the engine payed 8k just for the long block there is some spair shocks and gears also spair wheels and wheel spacers brand new fast shaft 8inch yoke only got to run the 3 races on this engine finished 4th the first race and 4th the 2nd race and 5th the 3rd the car hookes up verry well and is supper fast $10,000 for it all you will only need to put race gas in it and suit up and your raceing also have a nice open trailer with a 5 foot box mounted on front with tire rack and a cat walk on it wired with flood lights for pit use and wired inside for lights has air comp. Ramzy winch and a 5000 wat 110 and 220 gen. Mounted on the front also mounted batt for the winch use im asking $3,500 for the trailer loaded rready for race use nice trailer will sale the car turn key with the trailer for one deal of $12.500 all you need is your truck to get you to the track will sale for $5,500 i pull engine and seat will let everything els im done raceing for awhile due to building a house please call or tex my cell at 814-494-5444 dont email cause i dont get on the computer much