PDA

View Full Version : Booper Bare Returns to Action this week at the inaugural Monster Dirt Madness

prodirtcar32
10-22-2013, 06:46 PM
For Immediate Release:
October22, 2013

Booper Bare to make rare 2013 start at Clary’s Speedway for the inaugural Monster Dirt Madness weekend.

Rockbridge Baths, Virginia’s Booper Bare will make a rare 2013 start behind the wheel of a JC Clary owned Mastersbilt Gen H car. The car will be sporting a fresh Randy Clary Racing Engines steel block under the hood. Booper and the team have entered this weekend’s inaugural Monster Dirt Madness at Clary’s Speedway in Brinkleyville, North Carolina, where steel block racers from all over the east coast will converge looking to garner the top prize of $10,000.

“I am very grateful for this opportunity” said Booper when reach Tuesday at his race shop. I want to thank JC and all his sponsors for allowing me this opportunity. The car I will drive is one of the cars Huey built and I am real comfortable in his Gen H race cars. Randy (Clary) has reputation for building reliable engines with a lot of horsepower and I’m excited to have this engine and chassis combination this weekend. Huey (Wilcoxon) will be with us helping with the set-up and we are really looking forward to this race” added Bare.

The Virginia veteran is excited to have some seat time of his own. This season Booper has spent the year helping and guiding his son during his rookie campaign, which saw the younger Bare pick up (10) ten feature wins and just last week, claim the 2013 Natural Bridge Speedway track championship. This weekend, the beautiful white/gray/fluorescent red, 3 Aces Speed Shop designed mount will feature Booper’s famous #00 as Booper will try to rekindle some of the past magic he has had at the 3/10 mile speedway, known as The Ring of Fire.

“Tyler has done an outstanding job this year” stated Booper. “I certainly have not lost my desire to drive but I have really enjoyed this season working beside Tyler in the shop and at the track. It has been way above what I expected. That said I am ready to do a little racing of my own here towards the end of the year. I have had many great finishes at Clary’s and am looking to get another one this coming weekend. I know they have provided me with great equipment and I am looking forward to every minute of it” said Bare.

This weekend’s Monster Dirt Madness will showcase Late Model time trials and heat races on Friday with the consolation races and a 60 lap feature on Saturday. Also joining the Late Models will be the Open Wheel Modifieds, Super Streets, Super Stock 4, Pure Stock V8, Pure Stock 4& UCAR divisions. For more information log on to http://www.clarysspeedway.net

JC Clary Motorsports would like to thank all of the team’s sponsors:
Clary’s Used Cars, MJ Price Construction, Sharky’s Oyster Bar, 3 Aces Speed Shop, Temples Body Shop, CJ Used Auto parts, Randy Clary Engines & Mastersbilt Gen H by Huey.

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media