PDA

View Full Version : Screven- February ?

ALASKA54
10-28-2013, 05:49 AM
Looking at Dirtondirt February '14 schedule, don't see Screven listed. Have the races at Bubba's and VSP for later in the month listed, something happen?

kd1
10-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah ..it would be nice to know ..I still have a wristband from the rained out Ray Cook SN race.

huskerdirt
10-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Usually by now atleast those races are listed. A little over 3 months away..... Seems strange.

Also noticed the ultimate race scheduled for Nov 22-23 has been canceled.

cbishop
11-19-2013, 09:11 AM
Will there be any races for the Crate Latemodels on any of the nights during the winter freeze? I have heard there may be since the track will be running crates as the latemodel class in 2014. Looking forward to it!

HighMaintenance2007
12-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Yes GM Perf 604`s` run Friday & Saturday nights w practice on Thursday

Barbecueboy
12-27-2013, 12:09 PM
I did really enjoy Screven last year in my first trip down there.....and Duane please don't take this the wrong way, but dang......there are more quite possibly's ,maybes,speculations and vague opinions in the above post than anyone can make sense of or be assured of actually happening

Again, we have a history and I know that but how about clearing up the maybe new grandstands, maybe new tower, maybe hot new artist,maybe a meet and greet,what are the new improvements and all the rest of the teasers that appear to be maybes.

Being so cryptic with your message all the time takes away from how great that place actually is to go to..........or maybe I just caught it on a great weekend??

TWISTER
12-30-2013, 07:46 AM
HighMaintenance2007 you need to clean out your inbox, trying to get some info. Thanks.

Barbecueboy
12-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Well, I appreciate that, glad you enjoyed it .....

I was NOT satisfied we have been working hard since last Feb ...

That post is more of an update as in FYI :

We can` pin down dates...BUTT ...We ARE working our asses off to get it all done.

Still need to get the rest of the supports out of Green Valley..

.that has to get done ..the tower frame is sitting there.

That would be classified as a progress report

ONLY track I know that is attempting to grow Daytona is cutting back ..

Bigg Redd is trying to expand...so that`s a good thing ..

Great......just sometimes your messages and teasers do more harm than good for the tracks that you are or have been associated with.

People want concise accurate information when planning instead of maybes, possiblys and could be's.

You listed every single driver that made a lap under woo last year as if to insinuate that they are possibles to come to the track for winter freeze.......terrible angle to use .

And Daytona cutting back has to do with what????

No doubt Screven expanding and growing is a great thing at a great track.....just the facts ma'am....just the facts please.

Barbecueboy
12-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Take this to the bank .....Go where you want to go .......Stay home.......Whatever....

butt you will still be able to SEE & HEAR all the action @ Screven ...

WINTER FREEZE IV WILL BE LIVE ON PAY 4 VIEW FEB 7 & 8

ON THE SCREVEN MOTOR SPORTS COMPLEX NETCAST NETWORK O N L Y

" SEE IT LIVE - NO MATTER W H E R E YOU ARE SITTING "

FRIDAY $24.95 / FRI & SAT $34.95.

THIS WILL BE AN IN-HOUSE PRODUCTION with 3 of THE TOP ANNOUNCERS & TECH PERSONNEL

in the BUSINESS !

" SEE IT LIVE - NO MATTER W H E R E YOU ARE SITTING "

Who are the announcers and tech personnel doing the production? Pit reporting, #cameras etc.......can you share that at this time??

HighMaintenance2007
01-02-2014, 09:35 PM
ESHELMAN for starters .....& one more...

& a real TV crew w great credits that are currently doing the Gregg Allman movie..

and we have a DLM HOF Legend that is clearing up his schedule to do the Tech part of the show

for now.

Lot more Mon Jan 6th

Barbecueboy
01-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks?.........

Barbecueboy
01-07-2014, 04:08 PM
ESHELMAN for starters .....& one more...

& a real TV crew w great credits that are currently doing the Gregg Allman movie..

and we have a DLM HOF Legend that is clearing up his schedule to do the Tech part of the show

for now.

Lot more Mon Jan 6th

Lot more jan 6th????.......a cardinal sin for any marketing guy is to post a firm date on something and then not do what you say you are going to do.

I've made up my mind already as to my schedule, but the multitudes of people that are blowing up your phone wanting info must be extremely disappointed that jan 6th has come and gone .