PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2009 or 2010 pierce full roller with quickchange rearend.

emodracer
10-31-2013, 07:50 PM
Let me know what you got. Send all info and pics to mattparrott12@gmail.com

bob75
11-01-2013, 04:10 AM
815 541 2817 has 1

dirtdodger
11-01-2013, 07:18 AM
2012 pierce clamp car only ran in 2012 full season at florence speedway. has brand new flat black deck, new steering quickener, roof with cap, front suspension, midplate, brake lines, front calipers and rotors, tear drop fuel cell and lines, 15" or big boy seat wichever you need, belts in date, steering wheel, 2 more rims, front tires on car, has 9" rear end with all brackets except 1 caliper bracket, hubs, axles and calipers. uses winters hubs. have extra brackets for rear end, j-bar and some misc. springs and stuff to go with.
will need body panels/ nose put on, rear end finished and mounted, guages, swiches, shifter, motor, tranny, and 1 jack screw to race.
car is straight never hurt and fast as can be top 5 almost every show usually top 3. mutiple wins at florence, moler, and lawrenceburg. car is almost like new can send pics upon request or will have posted in next day or 2.
doesn't have quickchange but has almost complere 9" you could sell or make me an offer without 9". way newer than what you are looking for and pretty much like new condition except for bumpers. very fast car if you are familiar with the tristate area car has run with and beat both devin gilpin and matt hamilton wich are the 2 best and most winning drivers in the area. was gonna finish and run next year but local track is adding crate late models and i have a late model background, i would have to learn a lot to be competitive in a mod. pics can be seen here:
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?312160-possible-trade-to-roller