PDA

View Full Version : Princeton Speedway Re-Signs FASTRAK in 2014!!

FASTRAKPR
11-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Princeton Speedway Re-Signs FASTRAK in 2014, ULTIMATE Super Late Models will be NEW Addition

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** November 2nd, 2013 FASTRAK PR

(Carnesville, Georgia) – In 2014 Melvin Bishop and his family are very excited to be taking back over the 3/8th mile clay oval Princeton Speedway nestled off I-77 in West Virginia after a 2 year hiatus. The Bishops have leased the track to promoters to operate the 2 previous seasons with success but are ready to take back over “The Family Tradition” effective in 2014. There have been many rumors surfacing lately about what’s going to happen with Princeton Speedway. The answer is simply summed up with racing will be back in 2014, they are staying with FASTRAK Racing Series and there is some big additions coming in 2014 also with a 1st time visit by the ULTIMATE Super Late Models Series debuting in 2014. Look for Princeton Speedway to be the place to be in dirt racing in 2014!!

It was confirmed via phone conference that Melvin and Charlene Bishop will have the FASTRAK Racing Series stay at Princeton Speedway for 2014 and beyond. “I couldn’t think of any reason what so ever to not be with the FASTRAK Racing Series. They are the “best of the best” in racing sanctioning bodies. FASTRAK on the Weekly and Touring level honestly saved late models racing in this area. Stan Lester and the experienced crew he has in place run a tight ship, professional show always has and will be. We certainly can’t wait for 2014 to be honest I wish it was April already. In addition to having the FASTRAK Weekly Late Models in 2014 at Princeton Speedway. I’m excited to once again have our marquee Memorial Day FASTRAK National Touring event in May and also the new Labor Day Weekend show. I’m really looking forward to being one of the 1st tracks to take the ULTIMATE Super Late Models Series more North in 2014 and hosting a big race at Princeton. Let the rumors be laid to rest now. I assure every one of the drivers, teams and fans where I stand, that’s united with FASTRAK.” concluded Melvin Bishop.

“I remember the 1st time we toyed the idea of the Memorial Day FASTRAK Touring race at Princeton. Melvin was so nervous not knowing how it would turn out. Well the verdict was a phenomenal success and till this day is a race that fans and drivers don’t miss since the inception. Melvin and Charlene Bishop are just great people in general but love dirt track racing. We’re delighted to have their full support of FASTRAK at Princeton Speedway in 2014 and beyond. We are also really excited and looking forward to bringing the ULTIMATE Super Late Models Series to the unique 3/8th mile for the 1st time in addition to the exciting FASTRAK Weekly and Touring Late Models spectaculars in 2014. Everyone involved with FASTRAK is strived to see Princeton Speedway be successful next season and for many years after.” exclaimed FASTRAK Founder – Stan Lester.

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com and/or www.fastrakne.com as well as the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 FASTRAK sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.