PDA

View Full Version : new rayburn cars

potts5
11-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Any body have any info on these 4bar cars hes selling for 2014 they seem priced right anybody seen one or anything please give feed back thanks

zeroracing
11-05-2013, 04:21 PM
John Henry is about it...

That said the lowest price car does not equal a good car. Not meaning Rayburn in any way here, just in general, your car selection criteria should be:

1. Safety (not typically an issue with mainstream builders, some are better than others)
2. Experience (what you have liked or have not, ie over/under/other...)
3. Type of track or driving style you have (which cars seem to excel at your type of track, which struggle, at similar tracks or drivers)
4. Availability (phone for help or can you take it for fixing, be known that many don't help much after the car is older, they want to encourage sales of new)
5. Cost
6. Any other crieteria you may come up with.

I understand not all can buy a bloomquist car or new victory circle, but I would take a used Swartz over a new brand x... Key is finding the right fit, for all criteria. Low prices are nice, but at the end of the day you are stuck with whatever you buy. Also keep resale in mind sometimes, some brands hold value much better so may factor in for resale also.

The issue with the Rayburn new car is if it is a hero you have a great car at low price, if it's a dud you have a very expensive piece of scrap iron you will never resale, remember the GRT computer car? Who knows which one the car will turn out to be, may be the greatest thing ever, not enough time to tell.

7uptruckracer
11-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Just was around a 2013 the other week trying to help them sort out a problem. It's left field compared to most every other. No components really transfer from what I saw so take that into consideration

wisdirtfan
11-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Anyone have any pics of the new car?

Mod66x
11-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Probably one of the smartest moves, sell car at a lower price + get more ppl in your cars +more wins= More sales..
As for being safe; I don't think any builder(well known) out there will build a car cheap(construction wise) just to sell a few extra ones.
Also you need to remember that this is just a bare chassis........I for one like his new cars, we currently have a 2012 Rayburn and will be upgrading to a new 2014 Rayburn.

Rayburnracecars1
11-11-2013, 12:03 PM
For those interested in the new cars that are being sold as the NEW 4 bar Rayburn....C.J. Rayburn has always built a high quality car when it comesto performance and safety, by no means has either one of these qualities been compromised in order to sell cars.this car WILL recieve a rear end from any other chassis, will use the same 4 link bars and we feel isgoing to be the BEST car in the 2014 season.