PDA

View Full Version : Howard Moore Bags $3k Payday in Fall Nationals at Riverside

Ben Shelton
11-12-2013, 01:06 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 12th, 2013

Howard Moore Bags $3k Payday in Fall Nationals at Riverside

Memphis, Tennessee (11/12/13) – 16-year-old, Howard Moore ended his rookie campaign in the Sprint Car ranks with a bang by powering his ##23 Stinson's Industrial/Dynamic Electric/Maxim/Wesmar Racing Engine Sprinter to the $3,000 victory in the annual Fall Nationals at Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas) on Saturday night.

With 29 entries registered for the unsanctioned affair a 6th to 3rd run in his heat race locked Howard into the 3rd starting spot for the finale. As the feature went green Moore bolted to the lead in the first corner, and went on to lead every lap to register the win, which came over Cody Gardner, Brandon Hanks, A.G. Rains, and Tim Crawley. The victory was the second of the year, and the biggest of his young career.

"First and foremost I want to thank God for always watching out after me, on and off the track," noted Moore. "I want to thank Mr. Ricky Holder for wrenching tonight, and I also want to thank my parents, Christie, and all of my family and friends who come out and support me every week. Finally I can't thank Mr. Tim Engler at Engler Machine and Tool enough for always giving me the best advice and support as well as Maxim Chassis for an awesome ride."

Full results from the program are available at www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

The team now turns its attention to the 2014 campaign, which could hold some big things for the upcoming driver. For the latest team information, please stay tuned to www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

Howard would like to thank all of his sponsors including RaceDaySponsor.com, Senter Farms, Ronnie's Hot Rods, Dynamic Electric, Ti22 Performance Incorporated, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Wesmar Racing Engines, MoMo's Racing Engines, Star Auto Sales, Spanky's Customs and Hot Rods, MotorStands.com, Hernando Dental Group, Stinson Industrial, William & Dovie Huckaby, MyChronTom, Engler Injection, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.
Howard Moore is always looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Howard Moore, please point your browsers to www.HowardMooreRacing.com .