PDA

View Full Version : rear control arms

emtb85
11-25-2013, 07:34 AM
What would be the best bushings to put on the stock rear control arms.

speedbuggy
11-25-2013, 08:14 AM
If your rules allow you to use anything, I would put heims in all the lowers and in the rear uppers. Then use stock in the front uppers. This would give you a lot of bind-free articulation and also a little torque absorption in the uppers.

Most tracks require either "stock" or "stock-type" bushings. If so, ask if you can run polyurethane. Usually, you can although some hard-as$ tracks may make you run stock rubber all the way around.

RaceMentally
12-02-2013, 03:50 AM
If your rules allow you to use anything, I would put heims in all the lowers and in the rear uppers. Then use stock in the front uppers. This would give you a lot of bind-free articulation and also a little torque absorption in the uppers. Most tracks require either "stock" or "stock-type" bushings. If so, ask if you can run polyurethane. Usually, you can although some hard-as$ tracks may make you run stock rubber all the way around.Do not run ALL Heim or spherical bushings! Period. 4 max and only on lower arms. For the actual go fast bushings please message me for the parts you'll need.