PDA

View Full Version : Cherokee????

ss/racer
11-25-2013, 07:58 AM
Any results from Cherokee Speedway? Thanks

johnE
11-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Madden led 100 laps, O'Neal got by Davenport around lap 70 and got close to Smokey a couple of times in traffic, but never got to his bumper. Roberts rallied to 4th.

johnE
11-25-2013, 08:56 AM
I do not like shortening the race by counting caution laps. Good cars dropped out with flat tires because they could not change them without going a lap down. If this is now the norm for SAS then I urge them to reconsider. The fans were grumbling and I hope the racers don't want a flat to end their race.

If 100 laps is too many then just call it the B/G 75.

Trax53
11-25-2013, 12:05 PM
I do not like shortening the race by counting caution laps. Good cars dropped out with flat tires because they could not change them without going a lap down. If this is now the norm for SAS then I urge them to reconsider. The fans were grumbling and I hope the racers don't want a flat to end their race.

If 100 laps is too many then just call it the B/G 75.

I agree with you. Did you notice how fast Madden was pacing the field on those cautions, knowing those laps count?

Pit and go multiple laps down to change a tire. I wont support it if that will be the norm for B/G 100's to come..

castone
11-25-2013, 12:44 PM
SAS is a good series, and has been around a long time maybe this is a one time deal, because the weather was so cold. If they plan to count caution laps in all their races in their future it will be a very bad non productive move!