PDA

View Full Version : late 2011 gen x masters

hucktyson
12-04-2013, 03:19 PM
I have a gen x masters I picked up at masters oct 2011 and ran it once that year , 13 times in 2012 and 6 times this year for a total of 20 years. This car is in absolutely perfect condition. It has the following

Coated winters rear end
coated winters hubs
gun drilled axels
wildwood brakes
ppm front suspension all 2 races old
howe ball joints
out pace rods
bearing bird cages
outpace lift bar
whers climbing pan hard mounts
alum j bar
quickcar gauges
masters mid plate
masters fuel cell
custom body in perfect condition
the chassis is black , everything under it is anodized black or powder coated, the top of the car is flat black and the sides are gloss. I stress this car is in perfect condition with no motor , trans , driveshaft, oiling system or seat. I have ohlins shocks and other parts I can sell for additional money
11k O.B.O you will not find a nicer used car anywhere
email me at hucktyson@aol.com email me your phone number and I will send pics of anything you want to see

hucktyson
12-04-2013, 03:35 PM
I have a gen x masters I picked up at masters oct 2011 and ran it once that year , 13 times in 2012 and 6 times this year for a total of 20 years. This car is in absolutely perfect condition. It has the following

Coated winters rear end
coated winters hubs
gun drilled axels
wildwood brakes
ppm front suspension all 2 races old
howe ball joints
out pace rods
bearing bird cages
outpace lift bar
whers climbing pan hard mounts
alum j bar
quickcar gauges
masters mid plate
masters fuel cell
custom body in perfect condition
the chassis is black , everything under it is anodized black or powder coated, the top of the car is flat black and the sides are gloss. I stress this car is in perfect condition with no motor , trans , driveshaft, oiling system or seat. I have ohlins shocks and other parts I can sell for additional money
11k O.B.O you will not find a nicer used car anywhere
email me at hucktyson@aol.com email me your phone number and I will send pics of anything you want to see

I forgot the car has the newest woodward 4.45 steering rack with the integrated servo , the large bore piston and the slotted on center style end and a sweet collapseable column. I can sell the car how ever you want to buy it.

hucktyson
12-07-2013, 03:48 PM
I now have additional pictures of the car. There is a TON of intrest but everyone lives 10 states away . First person with the cash takes it .

hucktyson
12-10-2013, 05:04 PM
BTT ready to be picked up