PDA

View Full Version : D&M

newguy
12-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Are they a good chassis? How is the tech support? I couldn't find a website

RaceMentally
12-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Are they a good chassis? How is the tech support? I couldn't find a website Theyre no longer around. Original owner passed away. More information on the chassis though and post some pics. I know the D&M I have seen were metric clips and still used metric lowers as well.

zeroracing
12-05-2013, 08:46 PM
If I remember right they had a "6-link" they always advertised. Never seen one or raced against one, but remember an ad somewhere with it.

newguy
12-05-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't have any pics, it's a 2009 that is reasonably priced. But I really need a car that's gonna have some tech support , thanx for the help guys

RaceMentally
12-06-2013, 01:30 AM
I don't have any pics, it's a 2009 that is reasonably priced. But I really need a car that's gonna have some tech support , thanx for the help guysGet pics of it and general things about it ClipBar lengthsChassis material. (No chromoly)A clip is a clip and if the measurements are correct on rear then you're ok. Last 08' D&M I had in my shop was not a multi hole bar set up in rear and needed proper mounting of the front a a arms and change of rear slider and coil over mounts to be updated. Like I said though get pics and more info. How many nights on chassis as well.