PDA

View Full Version : 2011 GRT vs. Mastersbuilt Smackdown

kevpow
12-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Pro's and Con's on each of these cars. Looking at a 2011 GRT but have been running a MB the last several years. Are GRT's better on dry slick or is there a difference in drive. Any major driving characteristic differences? Any advice would be helpful.

lcpestka
12-30-2013, 07:33 PM
GRT turns faster and if modified slightly, it will out perform a MB on any day. GRT if very good on short tracks, MB has tons of side bite and forward drive but always struggles to turn the center, if you can get them to turn the center you will be bad fast.

I am pro grts cause I like there craftmanship, fast and are built the same every time, MB never really know what you are going to get cause they will build what ever anyone wants, can be tricky to set one up, ask life time MB guys, one car works great and the next one they cant get to go with the same exact set up

7uptruckracer
12-31-2013, 07:02 AM
I know Damon Kotke ran well with a newer GRT thing was bad fast down here in NC had trouble when he had to move the car around or someone took his line away. It would run with any brand