PDA

View Full Version : Ice Bowl Thursday Practice Update

tennesseeracefan
01-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Based on what I counted, roughly 107 cars hit the track today. The track was actually very good! The only bad thing about today was the frigid cold temperatures, but as long as it stays dry I'm not complaining. The Late Model classes may be off by one or two on the following car counts because they would never come out with the class that they are actually running with. Many more cars were there that didn't come out, and they were still coming in as practiced wrapped up.

Car counts:

Thundercar - 14 Cars
Limited Late Model - 19 Cars
Super Late Model - 22 Cars
Street Stock - 17 Cars
Crate Late Model - 17 Cars
Mini Stock - 12 Cars
Hot Shot - 6 Cars

Some of the notable drivers in each division included:

Thundercar - Scott Vanpel, Dan Lawson, Gene Norman, Luke Gaskins, Billy Bright, Kenny Taylor, Robert George, Bobby Joe Robinson, Dean Travis.

Limited Late Model - Josh Watson, Don Jenkins, Cody Ballard, Joe Armistead Jr, Henry Hanger, Parrish Duncan, Tod Hernandez, Shane Criswell, Aaron Miller, Jalon Frame.

Super Late Model - Luke Hoffner, Ross Martin, Mark Haddon, Braden Mitchell, Ray Cook, Jody Knowles, Thomas Dacus, Skip Freeman, David Brannon, Jamie Dacus, David Seibers, Joey Standridge, Eric Cooley, Levi Ashby, Andy Standridge, Caleb Ashby, Jason Wilson, Mark Mears, Joe Armistead Jr.

Street Stock - Steve Hadley, Sam Norman, Josh Hood, Eddie Riddle, Christian Hunker, Jeff Harry, Andy Davis, Brandon Puckett, Keith Davis, Chris McDaniel, Speedy Gorum, Mickey Trosclair, Jeremy McSweeny.

Crate Late Model - Tim Taylor, Red Farmer, Kyle May, Tod Hernandez, Jason Jones, Adam Ray, Brian Ponder, Justin Shippley, Josh Adkins, Dylan Tidmore, Cruz Skinner, Roderick Dykes, Austin Steele.

Mini Stock - David Griffin, Ricky Rule, Alan Bruton, Mason Tucker, Josh Spears, John Smartt, Austin Steele, Krista Travis.

champion24
01-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the update. Impressive info! You put my updates and commitment to shame! I probably won't arrive until Saturday, and have never been there earlier than Friday. See you all there!

B_K
01-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the updates, Chip Brindle and Mitchell Stanley headed that way this morning, so add two crates.

tennesseeracefan
01-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Haha thanks! I'll have an update on practice when I get back tonight but they're posting all the lineups and results from the actual racing live on the tracks website.